Windows 10: How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...

Discus and support How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hakanethem [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hakanethem, Mar 3, 2021.

1. How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...

/u/hakanethem, Mar 3, 2021

2. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Mar 3, 2021
  3. PH68---01 Win User
    Main Screen only displays one calender event.

Err.

I may have got answers to my question, but the question was not actually answered.

In Horizontal Icon display on the C5, or the Contacts display, with Calender enabled I only see one event.

I have no other things on the main screen (email etc..) enabled.

So all I should see are my shortcut icons and then a list of Calender events.

All I ever see is one event (even if there are multiple for that day) and see nothing for upcoming days!!

In Vertical Icon display, when I move to the Calender Icon I see all the upcoming events... however I need to move to the icon to see it.

So, I see the four shortcut Icons down the side, one of which is Calender, and when I go to that Icon I see all todays events and any upcoming events. This is fine, but I have to go to the Icon to see them all.

I want to be able to glance at my phone and see the upcoming events... hence the Horizontal Icon display , or the Contacts display, is the better choice, apart from it displays one, and only one Calender Item for the current day only.

This I used to be able to do on my N73, and 6300 before that, and 6020 before that.

PH68---01, Mar 3, 2021
  4. PH68---01 Win User

How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...

Main Screen only displays one calender event.

As stated in the title.

The main screen will only show ONE calender event.

It also only shows the current day, and no upcoming events.

If I have multiple events in the calender on a given day it only displays one of them.

This makes the calender view on the main screen useless.

If I put the main screen to have a Vertical Icon Bar view, then when I move to the calender icon it shows all current, and any upcoming, events.

However, I have to go to that icon to see it and I want it on screen all the time... a bit like what should happen with the Horizontal Icon Bar view.

PH68---01, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a...

1. How can I have an indicator for upcoming events in the calender of the taskbar? Like a... - Similar Threads - indicator upcoming events

2. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  3. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  4. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar calender is an hour behind my outlook calender: I am so confused why my task bar calendar in the bottom right of my screen is an hour behind. It started with DST, and I just assume it would sync with my outlook calender clicking outlook, or clicking the calender act shows the correct times but it has not synced, and I am...
  6. How Do I Delete A Recurring Event in Calender

How Do I Delete A Recurring Event in Calender: I am referring to the Calendar that is on the Windows 10 Start Menu. I need to delete a recurring event and can't find where to do that. I've highlighted the event but can't find where to tell it to delete the event....
  7. Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:: Allow public access to schedule 30 min time frames with me on Wed and Thurs. Sends them my Zoom link email and sms reminders links my outlook.com calendar (public) to my private google calendar submitted by /u/LearnAgain [link] [comments]...
  8. Calender (google calender) Notifications have STOPPED working.

Calender (google calender) Notifications have STOPPED working.: Have 2 identical HP laptops Windows 10 VERY current 1903 and have set up on BOTH to get desktop notifications in Action Center. [ATTACH]For some reason the notifications have STOPPED on 1 machine. And now every time I open the Google Calender on Edge I get this asking IF I...
  9. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?: So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-event-off-the-calender-app-help/1136fd2b-43cd-410f-bff4-2c2355a605c5
  10. Anyone like the New Calender?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone like the New Calender?: Didn't see a thread thus far, but I'm liking the new calender, it's fresh. I should note that this picture shows an alternate of when you click the date/time in the corner, not a stand alone app or anything. Head to Regedit and Go to:...