Windows 10: How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?

Discus and support How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can hear audio if I select either as default, but not at the same time. The speakers are connected at the rear. I'd also like to connect my headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LAPIII, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LAPIII Win User

How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset?

I can hear audio if I select either as default, but not at the same time. The speakers are connected at the rear. I'd also like to connect my headset to the front.

:)

LAPIII, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Wullail Win User

chat headset for chat & game audio through speakers

'normally' , for that sort of thing , IF it shows up as an audio device under 'playback devices', you make your game speakers the 'default' device and your headset the 'default communications device'.

Depends if the chat headset shows up in the list though.

Wullail, Sep 15, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset? :p

cadaveca, Sep 15, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio comes out from both speakers and headset after windows 10 update

I don't have IDT so I can't check, but Realtek has a control program (HD Audio Manager) and one of the options in the control program is to either mute the speakers when a headset is plugged in, or not mute the speakers. Look around in your PC and see if there a similar program.

RIGHT click on the Start "Windows" icon on the lower left and then LEFT Click on Control Panel. Click on Hardware and Sound and see if something is listed.

fireberd, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I have audio come from my TV, speakers, and headset? - Similar Threads - audio speakers headset

2. Sound is produced from the tv but not from the back panel speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is produced from the tv but not from the back panel speakers and headset: Hi, when I connect my pc to the sony tv via an HDMI cable, the tv produces sound e.g. I hear sound watching a youtube video. But when I want to use my speakers or headset by plugging it into one of the six plugs green, black, blue, etc from the back panel of the motherboard,...
  3. Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset: My xbox game bar audio output device is set to my razer headset, but the audio comes out of my speakers instead. I unplugged and plugged back in my headset, and restarted my computer. I also tried unplugging my speakers, but then I have no audio. Everything else comes out of...
  4. Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers: Hi, this problem has been annoying me for days so I thought I'd post here. A few months ago I got wireless earbuds. I ended up returning them and after that the problems started. When I plugged in my headphones the audio was playing out loud. I disabled bluetooth and it...
  5. How can I hear audio on both my TV and headset?

How can I hear audio on both my TV and headset?: Before I connected my headset to the PC I heard audio from the TV. Now I only do through the headphones. What do I do? 159693
  6. Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset

Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset: Hi, When I tried to use my headset, I plugged it in and no audio is coming from the headset, ive tried restarting updating os and drivers and nothings worked, what do I do in this situation?...
  7. Audio Only Coming From Side Of Headset

Audio Only Coming From Side Of Headset: Just recently I bought an Omen laptop, I tried to plug in my headset to listen to music and the audio only came from the left headphone. Later on I did an audio test to make sure my headset wasn't busted and that's when I noticed that both audio channels were being combined....
  8. Audio coming out speaker and headset but computer seeming not to read the headset

Audio coming out speaker and headset but computer seeming not to read the headset: Ok, the title might sound confusing. But my audio is coming out both my speak and headset but my computer isn't able to read that my headset is there on device manager nor audio control panel. I have reinstalled my audio drivers multiple times and still no avail. I am...
  9. Audio comes out from both speakers and headset after windows 10 update

Audio comes out from both speakers and headset after windows 10 update: Model 27-k150xt (HP Envy 27) with IDT High Definition Codec. I updated to Windows 10 pro from Microsoft when the upgrade was free about 5 months . version 1607 build 14393.576. I never noticed the issue until yesterday. Plug in a headset known to be working fine on...
  10. No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.

No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.: Hello, Suddenly, out of the blue, no audio is coming out of my speakers. When i go to my Playback Devices and 'Test' the speakers, I can hear the Test signals fine. However, no other audio is coming out of my speakers from websites, movies, Itunes, etc. I am using an...