Windows 10: How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key?

Discus and support How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key? I need to reinstall windows beacause it has some issues and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edy131109, Dec 16, 2020.

1. edy131109 Win User

How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key?

How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key? I need to reinstall windows beacause it has some issues and I want to still have my windows activated how can I do that? Please help me as soon as possible.

:)

edy131109, Dec 16, 2020

2. Forgot product key to activate Windows 10.

Original title : Forgot product key

When I purchased laptop, window 8 was there and later I installed window 10 free through Microsoft online. Currently, I sent my laptop for repair under warranty. When I received, I found my window inactive. Now I want to activate it but I forgot product
    key.

Kindly guide me to resolve this issue.

Regards.

TahirRizvi, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Unable to activate windows 10 and Forgot to see the windows 7 product key

I installed a windows 10 copy I can't activate the windows 10. I was using windows 7.I forgot te see my product key.so if i install windows 7 again can i find my previous product key?

What should I do?

user1069619, Dec 16, 2020
  4. How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key?

Product Key for reinstalling windows

Hi NAUFAL

I am an independent advisor here to help

in this situation but you will have is a digital product key or product license attached to the motherboard of the computer. There is no traditional product key to be had in the situation. When reinstalling Windows 10 you will see on the screen that asks you
    to enter the activation key that you have the option to skip that step. Go ahead and skip that step, after set up as long as there is an active internet connection the Windows activation servers will read the digital activation license from the motherboard
    of the computer and activate for you.

The only situation where this would not apply is if you have changed or upgraded the motherboard in your computer

TechGuy_82, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key?

1. How can I have my windows still activated after reinstall if I forgot my product key? - Similar Threads - still activated reinstall

2. I forgot to deactivate my product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot to deactivate my product key.: How do I activate windows now?I forgot to deactivate the product key on my old PC before transferring to a new PC .I have now erased the drive. I do not want to buy a new product key. I honestly don't know what to do other than purchasi.ng another product key.If you can...
  3. How can I activate my windows 10 if I don't have the product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate my windows 10 if I don't have the product key?: I bought this laptop online, when I meet up with the seller everything was smooth. When I got home there is this grey color text that says "Activate Windows". I ask the seller about the activation but there is no response. How can I activate my Windows? Please help me!...
  4. How can I activate my windows 10 if I don't have the product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate my windows 10 if I don't have the product key?: I bought this laptop online, when I meet up with the seller everything was smooth. When I got home there is this grey color text that says "Activate Windows". I ask the seller about the activation but there is no response. How can I activate my Windows? Please help me!...
  5. How can I activate my windows 10 if I don't have the product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

How to I have product key to activate my laptop?: How to I have product key or License to activate my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-have-product-key-to-activate-my-laptop/f2a756dd-fd8d-4dcf-8fc5-9cfd0559f17b
  7. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I have product key to activate my laptop?: How to I have product key or License to activate my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-have-product-key-to-activate-my-laptop/f2a756dd-fd8d-4dcf-8fc5-9cfd0559f17b
  8. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I have a product key, but Windows still isn't activated.

I have a product key, but Windows still isn't activated.: A few weeks ago my windows suddenly displayed the "Windows isn't activated" icon, and i couldn't find the product key on my laptop. I found it elsewhere using a third-party app called "Belarc Advisor". I found my product key but when i enter it in the system tab in settings,...
  10. Can I reinstall Windows 10 and still have my licence activated?

Can I reinstall Windows 10 and still have my licence activated?: Hello. I ask this question to make sure. Currently I have a 32 bit version of Windows 10 but I found out my processor can support 64 bit. If I was to reinstall Windows 10 with the 64 bit version, I will still have my license activated right?...