Windows 10: How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the 64-bit version of Windows 10. Anyway, I was searching for the MS-DOS DLL library files, especially when I was going to play some MS-DOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeriLoko3, May 8, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10?

I have the 64-bit version of Windows 10.

Anyway, I was searching for the MS-DOS DLL library files, especially when I was going to play some MS-DOS games. Any help would be appreciated.

How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10? sd0f0dsfsdf0ds0fsdf0-F0dsf00dsf0dsf0sdf0sd0ff0d-F0ds0f0d0sd0f0sd0f0dsfds0f0sdf.png

:)

DeriLoko3, May 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2020
  3. Phaewryn Win User
    Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, May 8, 2020
  4. How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10?

dll library

.dll is the extension for drivers. Technically it stands for "Dynamic Link Library" (which means that saying dll library is like saying dynamic link library library) and it is pretty much synonymous with the .exe (or executable) extension.

I would suggest you uninstall Malwarebytes and try running Windows Defender Antivirus (and Antimalware, btw) again.

Malwarebytes tends to come with a trial subscription that will shut Defender off by default.

7ff2a89d-4617-4f57-9a1a-ca8dc82d7e88, May 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10?

1. How can I have the MS-DOS DLL library files in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - DOS DLL library

2. MS Dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Dos: Now available MS Dos in windows 10 64 bit OS:Yes or No?See screenshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/5c0232d2-d909-4a12-9db5-f74b0c38e274
  3. MS Dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Dos: Now available MS Dos in windows 10 64 bit OS:Yes or No?See screenshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/5c0232d2-d909-4a12-9db5-f74b0c38e274
  4. MS Dos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  6. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  7. Ms-DOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms-DOS: Using MS-DOS I want to create a list of the files on Drive D on my Windows 10 PC. I know how to do this for Drive C but when I added D: it would not accept. Can you please tell me the correct typing for the path. Thank you...
  8. invincible ms dos

in Windows 10 Customization
    invincible ms dos: I use a program running in a DOS window. As long as it ran under Windows 7, the right mouse button worked as Esc and the left mouse button as Enter in this dos-window. In the current version of Windows10 32bit it no longer works - is it possible to set it up? Thank you....
  9. MS-Dos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS-Dos: How do you download MS-Dos.iso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/8fdefe74-ac15-4358-83b3-f8135c5fa4e2
  10. Invalid MS-DOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS: Ive just done an update, and i can no longer delete anything or move anything on my desktop. So if i wanted to tidy up my desktop and put shortcuts into a folder i can no longer do this. I can no longer delete anything either. The message that comes up is invalid MS-DOS...