Windows 10: How can i hide a specific program in the system tray

Discus and support How can i hide a specific program in the system tray in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , so i want to hide a specific program in the system tray [ATTACH] can anyone help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tomsLt0, Mar 9, 2021.

1. tomsLt0 Win User

How can i hide a specific program in the system tray

Hi , so i want to hide a specific program in the system tray How can i hide a specific program in the system tray 8a1e2258-6b3b-4f5a-b4a9-425fd0feb57f?upload=true.png

can anyone help me

:)

tomsLt0, Mar 9, 2021
  2. atinfo Win User

hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Hi Mr @Brink ,

Is there a way to hide specific "Network connection adapter" from the "Network" list in system tray (network icon list)?
    I have 3 network adapters, Ethernet,WiFi and Microsoft KM-Test Loopback adapter (name as KeyShot). Whenever I disable Ethernet and WiFi adapter, KeyShot adapter appears as an Unidentified network (SS below). I know I can hide it by disable the adapter, but I don't want to disable it because Keyshot app needs that network adapter to work on Win OS.

How can i hide a specific program in the system tray [​IMG]

I want the network list be shown as SS below (I want to hide just KeyShot adapter from the list):

atinfo, Mar 9, 2021
  3. atinfo Win User
    hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

What item?! The SS is about system tray network connection icon (adapters list):

atinfo, Mar 9, 2021
  4. How can i hide a specific program in the system tray

System Tray

I downloaded Avira anti-virus. An icon was placed on the screen and in the system tray. By removing the program ( app ) the icon was removed from the screen but not from the system tray. I want to remove ( NOT HIDE ) the icon from the system tray.

RileyHutcheson, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

How can i hide a specific program in the system tray

1. How can i hide a specific program in the system tray - Similar Threads - hide specific program

2. I want to hide Microsoft Edge in the System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to hide Microsoft Edge in the System Tray: I don't understand why Microsoft does these things. It's very annoying. I have the image below to show the problem.I want to be able to remove or hide Microsoft Edge from being visible when I click on the Wi-Fi/Sound/Power System tray button....
  3. I want to hide Microsoft Edge in the System Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to hide Microsoft Edge in the System Tray: I don't understand why Microsoft does these things. It's very annoying. I have the image below to show the problem.I want to be able to remove or hide Microsoft Edge from being visible when I click on the Wi-Fi/Sound/Power System tray button....
  4. I am trying to hide my system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to hide my system tray: I tried a regedit post to try and hide it but with no luck I was wondering if anyone could help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-hide-my-system-tray/998d7bb1-3575-4063-bf08-b5b042701646
  5. I am trying to hide my system tray

I am trying to hide my system tray: I tried a regedit post to try and hide it but with no luck I was wondering if anyone could help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-hide-my-system-tray/998d7bb1-3575-4063-bf08-b5b042701646
  6. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: Recently, i removed my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i can't see my system tray. Are there any programs that can show me my Windows system tray? ( I'm not talking about stuff like task manager. I want something cleaner and simpler that just show's me what's...
  7. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray. Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not talking about stuff like task manager but more simple like the tray is) submitted by /u/GomotianuGod [link] [comments]...
  8. How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?

How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?: Hi, I'm not sure if this is question is applicable to this forum because I own Windows 7, but seeing how the system tray features are similar between Windows 10 and 7, I thought of asking in hopes that someone can help. I have a few applications that are left working in the...
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?

How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?: You know the system tray icons right? The little menu that opens up when you click the little arrow in the taskbar? It shows all the currently running applications, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the icon not show in the menu even if the program is still...