Windows 10: How can i hide one task from another?

Discus and support How can i hide one task from another? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im just wondering how to hide a task from another task; for instance; Pretend i have Google Chrome, and Settings open: How can i make it so Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FlizYT, Aug 24, 2018.

1. FlizYT Win User

How can i hide one task from another?

Im just wondering how to hide a task from another task; for instance; Pretend i have Google Chrome, and Settings open: How can i make it so Google Chrome didnt detect Settings. This is for experimental peourpoeses and stuff like that.

:)

FlizYT, Aug 24, 2018

2. Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Can't hide the task bar

Hi Ross,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if you are currently on a Microsoft account/ local account.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

This might be a temporary issue. I recommend you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, log-in and check with the status.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot the system in Safe mode with Networking and check if the option is available.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10 and try to hide the taskbar.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of hiding the taskbar for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 24, 2018
  4. How can i hide one task from another?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

How can i hide one task from another?

1. How can i hide one task from another? - Similar Threads - hide task another

2. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  3. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  4. How to stop an application from hiding when I click on another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop an application from hiding when I click on another?: I have an application open that I need to stay visible. When I click on another application, it hides and I can't see it. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-an-application-from-hiding-when-i/6e60d146-1510-4ae4-b2a7-75021d714fe1
  5. How to stop an application from hiding when I click on another?

How to stop an application from hiding when I click on another?: I have an application open that I need to stay visible. When I click on another application, it hides and I can't see it. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-an-application-from-hiding-when-i/6e60d146-1510-4ae4-b2a7-75021d714fe1
  6. How can I start a task schedule from another application starting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I start a task schedule from another application starting?: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Can anyone help?Thanks!-Zack...
  7. How can I start a task schedule from another application starting?

How can I start a task schedule from another application starting?: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Can anyone help?Thanks!-Zack...
  8. why I can not hide the task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I can not hide the task bar?: Why I can not hide the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-hide-the-task-bar/c2e80545-1b3c-45bc-ac82-27fa113f96e9
  9. why I can not hide the task bar?

why I can not hide the task bar?: Why I can not hide the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-hide-the-task-bar/c2e80545-1b3c-45bc-ac82-27fa113f96e9
  10. How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?: I recently got an NVMe drive 970 Evo Plus 2 TB and want to make it my new boot drive since it's supposed to be much faster than my current SATA based ssd. Most of the help guides I've found assume an old drive died and there isn't a working copy of windows on the machine, not...