Windows 10: How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

Discus and support How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does not currently meet the minimum system requirement to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiguelElyon, Nov 18, 2021.

1. How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does not currently meet the minimum system requirement to run windows 11

:)

MiguelElyon, Nov 18, 2021
  2. BoomerM3 Win User

New Unwanted system icon in Notification Bar

The solution is...
    If you don't want to install available updates or don't want to restart your machine as suggested on Windows Update page but still want to get rid of the status icon, you can hide the Windows Update status icon. To hide it open Taskbar Settings page and click on "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" link and set the toggle given for "Windows Update Status" to OFF. It'll immediately hide the Windows Update status icon on Taskbar.

It works.

Peter

BoomerM3, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Cerawy Win User

How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

Hide windows updates from programs and features

Yes, thats precisely the error message im getting.

Sadly, doing what you suggested didnt get rid of it. Specifically, the update im trying to hide is called Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057).

I want to keep programs and features for my programs only.

Cerawy, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

1. How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does... - Similar Threads - hide rid red

2. how can I get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I get rid of this message?: can I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-message/4a2360ca-75bc-4202-821c-f331eee7233d
  3. how can I get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get rid of this message?: can I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-message/4a2360ca-75bc-4202-821c-f331eee7233d
  4. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?: The message says: This PC doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Windows 11. I don't wanna upgrade to this anyway due to less customizations, the taskbar icons are in the center by default, which is pretty inconvenient for me to change the icons back to the...
  5. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?: The message says: This PC doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Windows 11. I don't wanna upgrade to this anyway due to less customizations, the taskbar icons are in the center by default, which is pretty inconvenient for me to change the icons back to the...
  6. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...: How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does not currently meet the minimum system requirement to run windows 11...
  8. How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does...: How can I hide or get rid of the red icon message in the windows update page this PC does not currently meet the minimum system requirement to run windows 11...
  9. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  10. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...