Windows 10: how can i hide these icons on my screen?

Discus and support how can i hide these icons on my screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcld0q/how_can_i_hide_these_icons_on_my_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SAGADAGA474, Mar 24, 2021.

1. how can i hide these icons on my screen?

/u/SAGADAGA474, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 24, 2021
  4. how can i hide these icons on my screen?

How can I hide the icons on the right bottom, of my windows10?

I assume that you are talking about taskbar icons.

To hide/show them use the following steps:

• open Settings
    • Then navigate to System>Notifications and Icons
    • Click on "Select which icons appear on the Taskbar"
    • Now click on off if you want to hide some icons.
    • Make the desired changes and you are done.
    • Similarly adjust the system Icons settings.
    hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

how can i hide these icons on my screen?

1. how can i hide these icons on my screen? - Similar Threads - hide icons screen

2. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  3. How Can I Remove or Hide the Network and Volume Icons on Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Remove or Hide the Network and Volume Icons on Taskbar?: How can I remove these icons from the taskbar as shown on the print screen? I looked everywhere but couldn't find any option.Thanks = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-or-hide-the-network-and-volume/efa95d68-5bb7-4b91-af57-25dc1e160e40
  4. How Can I Remove or Hide the Network and Volume Icons on Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Remove or Hide the Network and Volume Icons on Taskbar?: How can I remove these icons from the taskbar as shown on the print screen? I looked everywhere but couldn't find any option.Thanks = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-or-hide-the-network-and-volume/efa95d68-5bb7-4b91-af57-25dc1e160e40
  5. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  6. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  7. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?: The Alt 255 thing doesn't work for me submitted by /u/thegodamn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mifigh/how_can_i_hide_the_text_under_icons_on_the_desktop/
  9. how can i hide virtual cd icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i hide virtual cd icon: there is no driver in device manager for this cd room my lenovo laptop does n't come with but in cd driver it usb and this comes with windows installation how to remove it [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. how to hide "notification icon"

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to hide "notification icon": I want to get rid of the following icon, what should I do? [img] 53671