Windows 10: How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?

Discus and support How can I improve my PC's gaming performance? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am currently using a lenovo ideapad 520s to play fortnite. I have to cap my fps at 30 because if I increase it I get lag spikes. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2xj_, May 22, 2020.

1. 2xj_ Win User

How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?

Hello I am currently using a lenovo ideapad 520s to play fortnite. I have to cap my fps at 30 because if I increase it I get lag spikes. Does anyone know how I can improve my computer's gaming performance?

:)

2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Improve PC performance after update

Hi,

If your system encountered significant performance issues after applying an update, I recommend that you go through the recommendations provided in this support article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know the result of each steps and what helped the most to improve the performance of your PC.

Ferdz Amp, May 22, 2020
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    What Should I do to Improve Performance of my PC

Hello,

We have a list of tips that you can check to improve your PC performance in Windows 10 without needing to upgrade your hardware.

Refer to this support article for the list of:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Ferdz Amp, May 22, 2020
  4. How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?

Improve performance

Hi Linda

I´m an Independent Advisor

I listed some action you may do to improve performance.

The following suggestions can help your PC make the most out of Windows 10. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Show all

1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers

2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need

3. Check memory and memory usage

4. Check for low disk space and make some room

5. Restore your PC from a system restore point

6. Disable unnecessary startup programs

7. Check for and remove viruses and malware

8. Check for corrupted Windows system files

9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows

10. Pause OneDrive syncing

11. Reset your PC

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

Let me know if this solve your issue

Saludos

Rolando Rosales, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How can I improve my PC's gaming performance?

1. How can I improve my PC's gaming performance? - Similar Threads - improve PC's gaming

2. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I improve my laptop performance?: Hi! I need help. My laptop is HP LAPTOP-KFO9I0R1. It's Intel 8th gen and core i5. It has a 4RAM 3.89 gb usable 64 bit OS x64BPMy laptop was very slow. I need to wait at least 2 minutes before my edge will open and then wait another minute for it to load fully. So, I remove...
  3. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I improve my laptop performance?: Hi! I need help. My laptop is HP LAPTOP-KFO9I0R1. It's Intel 8th gen and core i5. It has a 4RAM 3.89 gb usable 64 bit OS x64BPMy laptop was very slow. I need to wait at least 2 minutes before my edge will open and then wait another minute for it to load fully. So, I remove...
  4. How can I improve my laptop performance?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?: So I have an Optiplex 990, intel i5 2500, and it's horrendously slow when I pull up ANY kind of game, the FPS goes to 3, or sometimes less than one frame per second. I don't think this is a problem with my desktop because its performance in normal use does not match up to...
  6. Improve the performance of my PC

Improve the performance of my PC: I recently noticed that my PC ran a lot slower and could run fewer apps than before. I opened the task manager while having no apps runningeven in the system tray, and I noticed I was using around 50% of my 8GB of RAM. I scrolled through the list of processes and background...
  7. how to improve the performance of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to improve the performance of my laptop: hello i have a lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb with intel i5-8250u. 1.60ghz, 8GB RAM and windows 10 home 14393 with bios version 8tcn44ww. I also have intel uhd graphics 620 of 4178 MB and vram of 128 MB. With these configurations my laptop works fine without lagging. I have...
  8. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  9. What can i do to improve my gaming performance?

What can i do to improve my gaming performance?: My specs are, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz Installed Ram: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable) System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS Build: 17134.228 My framerate gets choppy on...
  10. How can I improve the performance of my PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I improve the performance of my PC?: So I just did a System Reset on my Laptop PC. Now I need to speed up it's performance. How can I do this? 38033