Windows 10: how can I increase my text size in windows

Discus and support how can I increase my text size in windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The font size on my screen is very small, how do I increase it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanicePryor, Mar 19, 2020.

1. how can I increase my text size in windows

The font size on my screen is very small, how do I increase it?

:)

JanicePryor, Mar 19, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10, How does one increase the size of the tooltips text for icons on the Task Bar ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if it answers to your query.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on Display.

• Click on Tooltips from the drop down under
      Change only the text size.

• Check the checkbox for bold text.

• Set the Custom Scaling level under
      Change size of item section
      to increase size on scale base.

• Click on apply and check.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 19, 2020
  4. THX1138 Win User

how can I increase my text size in windows

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer an option to increase the size of itself. This however, is the text I want to increase the size of. I don't spend much time reading titlebars because there isn't a lot to read. There is much more reason to increase the size of text in these dialogues or whatever they're now called.

how can I increase my text size in windows [​IMG]

THX1138, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

how can I increase my text size in windows

1. how can I increase my text size in windows - Similar Threads - increase text size

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?: My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?...
  6. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  7. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5
  8. How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?: The text on my HP Envy 5540 printer needs to be larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-increase-the-size-of-the-text-on-my/506ed45b-cdb1-487f-887e-2229c2303d79
  9. How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text: I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer...
  10. Menu - increase text size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Menu - increase text size: Hi there I've managed to increase text sizes on most things but the Menu has very small text (It seems ALL I.T people have very good eyesight - on a large monitor I find the standard text size FAR to small to use properly !!). Anybody know how to increase text size of...