Windows 10: How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

Discus and support How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim Laskey, Feb 20, 2024.

1. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution

:)

Jim Laskey, Feb 20, 2024

2. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Hi!

I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the clock. Comparing the clock size to my other computer that has Win10 the size difference is rather insane. Does anybody know how one could increase the size of the clock, or make the time text centered above the date, as in Win10 and Win7, instead of being to the right in Win11?

It is small detail but it really pulls the overall experience of Win11 down when one has to squint to see the time. Any tips are appreciated?

P.s. I know that there exist third party software to manipulate the taskbar but I would rather not deal with that if possible.

MissingWindows7, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 21, 2024
  4. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

How to increase size of icons in taskbar Windows 10

increase size of taskbar icons

the dave henrie, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

1. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they... - Similar Threads - increase size taskbar

2. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  3. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  4. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  5. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  6. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  7. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?: I have windows 10 update ver. 1908. In taskbar settings, there is only one size option; small and smaller. I need a Large! Here is a shot of my taskbar with the taskbar icon size setting set to the off position [img] Here the switch is on: [img] Small or smaller is not...
  8. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5
  9. How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?: Just switched to W10 from W7, can't seem to find a way to increase the size of the icons in my taskbar. All the solutions I've found are either 5 or more years old or make other things larger- text, desktop icons, everything. All I want to do is make the Taskbar icons...
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...