Windows 10: How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

Discus and support How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 update ver. 1908. In taskbar settings, there is only one size option; small and smaller. I need a Large! Here is a shot of my taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nubiewithatwist, Oct 26, 2019.

1. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

I have windows 10 update ver. 1908. In taskbar settings, there is only one size option; small and smaller. I need a Large! Here is a shot of my taskbar with the taskbar icon size setting set to the off position

How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it? [​IMG]

Here the switch is on:

How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it? [​IMG]

Small or smaller is not working well for me and my poor eyesight. Is there another way to make this taskbar and the tasks icons large? Like three times the size? I'm even open to a registry hack, if i Have to. Thanks

:)

Nubiewithatwist, Oct 26, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 26, 2019
  3. Taskbar font size

I have done repeated searches for the answer to this question and none of the suggestions has worked for me so far. The font size in the taskbar for Windows 10 is too small to suit me. How do I manage to increase the size of the letters so I can read them
    more clearly? Font size on the regular screen is fine, but I cannot seem to find the control I need to increase the font size on the taskbars.

Crimson_Tider, Oct 26, 2019
  4. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

How to increase size of icons in taskbar Windows 10

increase size of taskbar icons

the dave henrie, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

1. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it? - Similar Threads - increase size taskbar

2. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  3. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  4. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  5. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  6. How can i increase the size of my c drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i increase the size of my c drive?: i split the c drive into two other drives and i am unable to delete the drive adjacent to the c drive because it contains a page file so im unable to allocate any unused space to the c drive submitted by /u/borger_moncher768 [link] [comments]...
  7. how can I increase my text size in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I increase my text size in windows: The font size on my screen is very small, how do I increase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-my-text-size-in-windows/81733502-ba16-438c-b32c-30bb59c1396c
  8. how can I increase the size of hard drive partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I increase the size of hard drive partition?: how can I increase the size of hard drive partition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-hard-drive/0a87d537-d3ab-4212-a6a6-9f0cd708933e"
  9. How can I increase the volume size of Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I increase the volume size of Disk 0?: I have already checked this post and tried to follow the solution there without any success. I have also tried other options commonly given on the internet. One thing that I haven't tried yet is to convert the disk into a dynamic volume. A snapshot of the disk management...
  10. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5