Windows 10: How can I insert a clock in the main desktop?

Discus and support How can I insert a clock in the main desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since gadgets are not a thing anymore or at least I think, now how can I put a clock on the desktop? (I don't mean the clock on the right corner I mean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotWea, Aug 25, 2020.

1. /u/NotWea Win User

How can I insert a clock in the main desktop?

Since gadgets are not a thing anymore or at least I think, now how can I put a clock on the desktop? (I don't mean the clock on the right corner I mean literally a clock like the one on the lock screen)

submitted by /u/NotWea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotWea, Aug 25, 2020

2. Desktop Clock

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Analog desktop clock app from Windows store and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu, type store in search bar results and click on Store from search bar results.

• Once the Windows store opens, type the Analog desktop clock in the Windows store search bar

• Download and use the Analog Desktop clock
    Note: Gadgets aren't available anymore. Instead, Windows 10 now comes with lots of apps that do many of the same things and much more. You can get more apps from the Windows Store for everything from games to calendars. Some
    apps are better versions of the gadgets you love, and many of them are free.
    For more information about gadgets, you may refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/gadgets

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad
    to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Robert11 Win User
    Desktop Clock ?

Hi,

Have a new pc, the old one was junked.

I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help.
    Really liked it a lot.

It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options.
    You could display time for any zone, and also GMT. Digital display.

One of the really nice things about it was that it was (or could be made) very small, so it
    fitted in nicely in a corner of the desktop.

I realize I'm not giving much to go by, but perhaps you have some suggestions.

I seem to remember that it the name began with a "P", but not really sure.

Thanks,
    Really appreciate any thoughts or suggestions,
    Bob

Robert11, Aug 25, 2020
  4. How can I insert a clock in the main desktop?

Visible clock on desktop screen

I want a small clock to display on windows 10 desktop - top right hand corner - uses little visible space preferably analogue

Suggestions invited please.

Andrew_S_Hatton, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I insert a clock in the main desktop?

1. How can I insert a clock in the main desktop? - Similar Threads - insert clock main

2. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  3. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  4. How can I change the main display in a Remote Desktop Connection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the main display in a Remote Desktop Connection?: I have 3 monitors on my main setup and often connect to a laptop from my work both Windows 10 Pro.On the Windows RDC Remote Desktop Connection launcher I have the option "use all my monitors" option checked.What I would like to do is to change the main display in the RDC...
  5. How can I have a separate workspace/desktop for my laptop and main monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have a separate workspace/desktop for my laptop and main monitor?: I use my laptop as a second monitor and I have a primary monitor. I was wondering how I can make a separate desktop/workspace for my laptop monitor, but also have it not change my main monitor's primary desktop/workspace.Thanksask me any questions if I worded it weird...
  6. How can I have a separate workspace/desktop for my laptop and main monitor?

How can I have a separate workspace/desktop for my laptop and main monitor?: I use my laptop as a second monitor and I have a primary monitor. I was wondering how I can make a separate desktop/workspace for my laptop monitor, but also have it not change my main monitor's primary desktop/workspace.Thanksask me any questions if I worded it weird...
  7. desktop clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop clock: i need a pc clock to alert or call out every hour from[ 9:30am until 3:30pm ] doing the day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-clock/21d8b6a4-5af7-4247-a5d1-467c415688cc
  8. Can I have multiple clocks on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I have multiple clocks on my desktop?: Is there a way to have multiple clocks so when I click desktop I can easily see them as my desktop background? submitted by /u/singlespeedman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib7j66/can_i_have_multiple_clocks_on_my_desktop/
  9. Desktop Clock ?

Desktop Clock ?: Hi, Have a new pc, the old one was junked. I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help. Really liked it a lot. It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options. You could display...
  10. How can I make it, so I can alt-tab to main desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make it, so I can alt-tab to main desktop?: I was a Windows 8.1 user and I just can't get it through me that there is no button to go to desktop. When I alt-tab it only shows applications i have running I tried to enable all-desktops in the mutli-tasking option in settings. What else is there that can help me? Thank...