Windows 10: how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

Discus and support how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir I am buying new laptop .it is good . but my apps are not down load in my system. so what can I do . please give guidance. tq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kiran kumar korrapati, Sep 6, 2018.

1. how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

sir I am buying new laptop .it is good . but my apps are not down load in my system. so what can I do . please give guidance. tq

:)

kiran kumar korrapati, Sep 6, 2018
  2. mark7 Win User

Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Lenovo laptop +malware lenovo ad tab is installed below the adress bar in IE11

Is this a new laptop?

I don't think it is malware , but rather advertisement from your PC manufacturer.

I suggest open Control Panel and under Programs and Features, check list of installed program and uninstall Lenovo one which you don't want or believe to be the program you are referring to.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Sep 6, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

1. how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - install apps lenovo

2. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  3. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  4. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I install apps on my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install apps on my device?: When a try to install a app on the Microsoft Store it seis Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-apps-on-my-device/bef22d1e-57c7-4528-bcf2-a189dc02a84e
  6. How can I install apps on my device?

How can I install apps on my device?: When a try to install a app on the Microsoft Store it seis Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-apps-on-my-device/bef22d1e-57c7-4528-bcf2-a189dc02a84e
  7. How can I locate my stolen Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I locate my stolen Lenovo laptop?: Find the IP address for my stolen laptop? * Moved from Internet Explorer/IE11/Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-locate-my-stolen-lenovo-laptop/09b55cf7-1b0e-4f41-96b4-9c3d38b0ace0
  8. How can I locate my stolen Lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I locate my stolen Lenovo laptop?: Find the IP address for my stolen laptop? * Moved from Internet Explorer/IE11/Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-locate-my-stolen-lenovo-laptop/09b55cf7-1b0e-4f41-96b4-9c3d38b0ace0
  9. How can I locate my stolen Lenovo laptop?

10. How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?: I inserted Windows 10 Pro Multiple Edition 1511 10586 64 Bit (7223712) on my Dvd drive in my Desktop PC and booted to check whether the dvd works or not? It booted without any problem and the first screen that I got had the following message: " It looks like you started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download apps on lenovo laptop

2. how to download apps in lenovo laptop

3. how to download apps on lenovo ideapad

4. how to install apps on lenovo laptop,
  5. how do i download apps on my lenovo laptop,
  6. how to download apps on my lenovo laptop,
  7. installing apps on Lenovo ideapad,
  8. how to download apps on a lenovo laptop,
  9. how to download apps onto lenovo laptop,
  10. where is installed aps in lenovo laptop,
  11. how to download the apps in school lenovo laptop,