Windows 10: HOW can i install dotnet on my system

Discus and support HOW can i install dotnet on my system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HOW can i install dotnet on my system? 37254 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mbua, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Mbua Win User

HOW can i install dotnet on my system

HOW can i install dotnet on my system?

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

program install net framework????

Windows uses a collection of files called DLL's to hold code required for software to run. This collection of files is called the DotNet Framework. Windows 10 runs on DotNet Framework 4 and greater, but does not include DotNet Framework 3.5, which I believe
    is the cause of this Prompt

Older software generally needs DotNet Framework 3.5 and can bring up this prompt, Intel HD Graphics brings up this message on older graphics cards.

You can
    Click HERE
    to download and install DotNet Framework 3.5

or

if you have Intel HD Graphics on your System and IgfxTray is mentioned on the prompt, disabling IgfxTray should stop this error . . . and will have no side effects on your system

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Jan 12, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    .net framework 1.1

Hi Snmartin

Install DotNet Framework 3.5 , it contains DotNet Framework 1.1

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features

On the left click 'Turn Windows Features on or off'

You can enable DotNet Framework 3.5 from there . . .

DaveM121, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Phone Man Win User

Right click Start button and select Programs and Features, then click Turn features on and off and select .NET choices.

HOW can i install dotnet on my system [​IMG]

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Mbua Win User
    thanks but that is not working on my system, i tried already

6. Mbua Win User
    Windows wouldnt complete request
    The referenced assembly is not installed on your system
    Error code: 0*800736B3

7. Mbua Win User
    i even tried using the Dism method

8. topgundcp Win User

For future reference. Always turn on this feature from Win+X->Programs & Features right after you install Windows. If you wait after installing some third party softwares that might interfere with this.

I don't know what dism command you used but here's my suggestion: first, we need to fix the component store then try to add the package.
    Open Admin Command, copy and paste then run:
    • Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth&sfc /scannow&pause
    • Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:X:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
      NOTE: Replace X with the drive letter where your installation media connected to.

topgundcp, Jan 13, 2016
  9. Mbua Win User
    Error: 193

An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\.
    For more information, review the log file.
    That was the result. i didnt succeed as well.

10. Mbua Win User
    <br>Error: 193<br><br>An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\.<br>For more information, review the log file.<br>That was the result. i didnt succeed as well.

11. topgundcp Win User
    Did you have itunes installed ?

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HOW can i install dotnet on my system - Similar Threads - install dotnet system

2. How can I backup my system and files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I backup my system and files ?: I'm got a new Windows 11 computer.So,I need to backup my Windows 10 system and files. But I CANNOT find any backup tools in my Windows 10 Settings .There is a backup tool in the control panel,but it only for Windows 7.It DON'T work on Windows 11 and 10. I HOPE Microsoft will...
  3. How can I backup my system and files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I backup my system and files ?: I'm got a new Windows 11 computer.So,I need to backup my Windows 10 system and files. But I CANNOT find any backup tools in my Windows 10 Settings .There is a backup tool in the control panel,but it only for Windows 7.It DON'T work on Windows 11 and 10. I HOPE Microsoft will...
  4. не устанавливаетя dotnet

не устанавливаетя dotnet: Никак не могу установить дотнет на windows не знаю как решать проблему https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/60573f0a-b56e-4f19-bb91-0f50d53c79b0
  5. Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022

Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022: I have a server without connectivity to the internet.I am trying to install dotnet 3.5 on it. Initially I downloaded a full installer. But Windows 2022 wants me to use the roles and responsibilities method of installing.I am given the option to install an alternate source...
  6. Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022: I have a server without connectivity to the internet.I am trying to install dotnet 3.5 on it. Initially I downloaded a full installer. But Windows 2022 wants me to use the roles and responsibilities method of installing.I am given the option to install an alternate source...
  7. DotNet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DotNet: Hi, I was just playing a game when my antivirus blocked a program called DotNet for trying to run malware. I checked the file location but it's from Microsoft Corporation which seems safe, but it's "dotnet" not "DotNet". Is there a malware on my computer or is it a false...
  8. DotNet installer 4.8 Fails with Certificate Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DotNet installer 4.8 Fails with Certificate Issue: I'm trying to install dotnet 4.8. Both the web installer and offline installers fail with a "certificate revoked" issue. The certificate that is signing the update expired May 2, 2020. How do we still force the installer to work, or contact Microsoft to re-publish the...
  9. How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?

How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?: Good Morning guys. So, I desire install a software in my computer to do a test, but this software should be a embedded system. Can you help me with this? I am use the Windows 10. I try to use DISM but I could to use. Thanks!...
  10. Dotnet framework 3.5

Dotnet framework 3.5: Friends I am into Entertainment Industry Post prodution Editing & Mixing. How Can I use dotnet framework 3.5 in windows 10? Tried to install it but windows 10 does not allow. Y? pl. help. Work is getting pending Thanks 18928