Windows 10: How can I install drivers with no internet access?

Discus and support How can I install drivers with no internet access? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just built a new PC and the windows install went perfect except for the fact that there's no way to update my drivers since ALL the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Telethion, Feb 24, 2021.

1. How can I install drivers with no internet access?

Hey guys, I just built a new PC and the windows install went perfect except for the fact that there's no way to update my drivers since ALL the drivers are in need of updates so I have no way to connect even with ethernet, so is there a repository of current Win10 drivers I can manually install or any other way t o go about this?

I have a laptop as well so I can copy stuff over but I just need to know where to go.

submitted by /u/Telethion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Telethion, Feb 24, 2021

2. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Feb 24, 2021
  4. How can I install drivers with no internet access?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

How can I install drivers with no internet access?

1. How can I install drivers with no internet access? - Similar Threads - install drivers internet

2. How can I install all the drivers required without internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install all the drivers required without internet?: MY laptop cannot access internet. I’d like to install all the drivers required on manually,So I download all recommended drivers from motherboard manufacture, and also third party devices I plugged-in.Though, there are still lots of drivers, likeLan driver, sound drivers,...
  3. How can I install all the drivers required without internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install all the drivers required without internet?: MY laptop cannot access internet. I’d like to install all the drivers required on manually,So I download all recommended drivers from motherboard manufacture, and also third party devices I plugged-in.Though, there are still lots of drivers, likeLan driver, sound drivers,...
  4. How can I install all the drivers required without internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I access myblaaptop without internet?: Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need internet to log in and can get no further. The only other things on screen are icons for internet, accessability and power. I...
  6. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access myblaaptop without internet?: Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need internet to log in and can get no further. The only other things on screen are icons for internet, accessability and power. I...
  7. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

8. Can not access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access to the internet: Hi There.I have got Sony vaio laptop / internet explorer xp and I have recovered it recently then after I cannot access to the internet: every time I get a message: windows was unable to find certificate to log you on to the network talk talk...... ???!!!How can I fix the...
  9. Can not access to the internet

Can not access to the internet: Hi There.I have got Sony vaio laptop / internet explorer xp and I have recovered it recently then after I cannot access to the internet: every time I get a message: windows was unable to find certificate to log you on to the network talk talk...... ???!!!How can I fix the...
  10. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet: I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app (Spotify web works). I’m able to access msftnsci.com just fine. I removed all of my WindowsSpyBlocker rules and this is still...