Windows 10: How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk?

Discus and support How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I install my microsoft wireless Comfort keyboard 5000 without a disk? * Moved from Research... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GloriaMubin, Jun 17, 2020.

1. How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk?

How can I install my microsoft wireless Comfort keyboard 5000 without a disk?

* Moved from Research

:)

GloriaMubin, Jun 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A

Hi Scorcher,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that your Wireless key board is not working.

What issue are you facing while using Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0 A with Windows 10?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/wireless-bluetooth

Download the driver from link given below and install in Compatibility mode as there are no drivers for Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-comfort-keyboard

Follow these steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists please contact Microsoft Hardware support team on the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard

Hi Puahiilani,

Wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse can be used on Windows 10. Since Windows 10 has feature to make devices compatible with Windows 10. For us to help you use your devices, we suggest that you check these articles for more information:

• Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues. Refer to the section that says
      Setting up a Bluetooth device. You may also check the other troubleshooting steps if you've encountered any other issues while connecting your devices to Windows 10.
    • How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10 by MVP Andre Da Costa. Refer to the section that says Using Compatibility Mode to Resolve Driver problems if you encounter any issues with driver compatibility while connection the
      devices.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 17, 2020
  4. How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk?

Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk?

1. How can I install my microsoft wireless keyboard without a disk? - Similar Threads - install microsoft wireless

2. how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...: how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because my receiver lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-microsoft-natural-wireless-ergonomic/2f7d30ab-a25d-4de7-942f-a880cc6ed098
  3. how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...: how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because my receiver lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-microsoft-natural-wireless-ergonomic/2f7d30ab-a25d-4de7-942f-a880cc6ed098
  4. how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I connect my wireless keyboard without the USB receiver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect my wireless keyboard without the USB receiver?: I recently found a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard model 1738 but i don't have the USB Receiver. Will it work if I buy the exact receiver for this keyboard? Or is there another way of connecting the keyboard to my PC?...
  6. How can I connect my wireless keyboard without the USB receiver?

How can I connect my wireless keyboard without the USB receiver?: I recently found a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard model 1738 but i don't have the USB Receiver. Will it work if I buy the exact receiver for this keyboard? Or is there another way of connecting the keyboard to my PC?...
  7. How can I connect my wireless keyboard without the USB receiver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can not install intellitype for microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install intellitype for microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000: microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000 model 1045I have used windows 10 with this keyboard for a very long time.I have just built a new computer and installed the latest windows 10 on itthen i tried to install the intellitype software and I get this messageThis app can't...
  9. Can not install intellitype for microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000

Can not install intellitype for microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000: microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000 model 1045I have used windows 10 with this keyboard for a very long time.I have just built a new computer and installed the latest windows 10 on itthen i tried to install the intellitype software and I get this messageThis app can't...
  10. How to install the software for a Wireless mouse and keyboard without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install the software for a Wireless mouse and keyboard without internet connection?: I have a PC with windows 10 without internet connection on it. I have a Wireless mouse and keyboard with usb. The mouse and keyboard does not work because there is no internet connection on that PC. I check the mouse and keyboard on other PC and worked, because it automated...