Windows 10: How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

Discus and support How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of... So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ickier, May 7, 2019.

1. Ickier Win User

How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of...
    So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one.
    When I still didn't have connectivity I decided I'd reinstall the driver off HP's site.
    Oh, sorry, I have a HP Stream 14 running 10 S.
    So when I ran the install file I get the familiar error, can't run it if it isn't from the Store.
    Mind you, I don't have internet!
    I browsed and found I can exit S mode and go regular. Tried that but you need to connect to the Store.

How do I install drivers with no internet?! If you tell me the laptop is useless now I'm going to really call 10 S a piece of crap! Need the Store to verify a program OR switch to regular mode...don't have internet to get to the Store and it's the network adapter I'm trying to install! Oh and there isn't a regular Ethernet on this thing either. Stupid, stupid design by both Microsoft and HP.

:)

Ickier, May 7, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2019
  4. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

little cat, May 7, 2019
Thema:

How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

1. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?! - Similar Threads - install network drive

2. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 S to 8.1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 S to 8.1?: I have recently bought a replacement ASUS notebook and find that the mandatory Windows 10S installation is extremely frustrating. The Edge browser stalls continually giving me an error messsage. I have tried lots of solutions for three weeks but none fix this. In addition I...
  3. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!: I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of... So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one. When I still didn't have connectivity I decided I'd reinstall the driver off HP's site. Oh, sorry, I have a HP Stream 14...
  4. How to install APPX package to Windows 10 S?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install APPX package to Windows 10 S?: I need to install my application converted using Desktop App Converter on a computer running Windows 10 S. After you import the certificate and install the APPX package, the application does not start. Where the problem? How to run the app?...
  5. How can I create a E Drive for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I create a E Drive for Windows 10?: I'm curious if I wanted to make an extra drive how would I create it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-e-drive-for-windows-10/535d3fa0-1d37-4668-9726-7d2f0dca3bd2"
  6. How can I install oulook 2016 on windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I install oulook 2016 on windows 10.: How can I install oulook 2016 on windows 10, i have office 365 in my use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-oulook-2016-on-windows-10/d51b3b8d-e07c-43f6-ac8f-b28be6131c0a"
  7. How can I reuse a Hard Drive with Windows 10 Pro installed?

How can I reuse a Hard Drive with Windows 10 Pro installed?: I currently disarmed my Old PC, to extract my 2 TB Hard Drive with Windows 10 Pro the problem is that I can't put it back in, since I already sold that one, I forgot what was my key, How can Install it back in a new PC correctly and with adequate advice? Since I still got...
  8. How can I pass from Winows 10 S to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I pass from Winows 10 S to Windows 10?: I had already tried to do it from Microsoft Store but it's no working. I'm sick and tired of 10 S Thanks for your help...
  9. How to connect to a Cellular Network on Windows 10 in S Mode

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect to a Cellular Network on Windows 10 in S Mode: [ATTACH] Microsoft launched Always connected PCs in partnership with OEMs which comes with Windows 10 & in built-in LTE Advanced. This helps the user to maintain a continuous connection wherever you go. Depending on the network, you can get speeds up to [...] This post How...
  10. Can I install Windows on my portable drive

Can I install Windows on my portable drive: I've recently been wanting to use my USB 3.0 portable drive. My idea was to use it to bring with me if I ever forgot my laptop, and boot into Windows 10 with all my files and applications on it. My hard drive has 1TB storage, so I doubt storage would be an issue. I do...