Windows 10: How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

Discus and support How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of... So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ickier, May 7, 2019.

1. Ickier Win User

How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of...
    So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one.
    When I still didn't have connectivity I decided I'd reinstall the driver off HP's site.
    Oh, sorry, I have a HP Stream 14 running 10 S.
    So when I ran the install file I get the familiar error, can't run it if it isn't from the Store.
    Mind you, I don't have internet!
    I browsed and found I can exit S mode and go regular. Tried that but you need to connect to the Store.

How do I install drivers with no internet?! If you tell me the laptop is useless now I'm going to really call 10 S a piece of crap! Need the Store to verify a program OR switch to regular mode...don't have internet to get to the Store and it's the network adapter I'm trying to install! Oh and there isn't a regular Ethernet on this thing either. Stupid, stupid design by both Microsoft and HP.

:)

Ickier, May 7, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2019
  4. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

little cat, May 7, 2019
Thema:

How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

1. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?! - Similar Threads - install network drive

2. how can I install windows to D drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I install windows to D drive ?: hey, I am suffering from a problem that I can not see my HDD in bios to boot even if i try to install new windows no partiton no drive nothing shows but my HDD is connected and when I tried from Windows to go it shows my HDD what can I do so I can install windows to D drive...
  3. how can I install windows to D drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I install windows to D drive ?: hey, I am suffering from a problem that I can not see my HDD in bios to boot even if i try to install new windows no partiton no drive nothing shows but my HDD is connected and when I tried from Windows to go it shows my HDD what can I do so I can install windows to D drive...
  4. how can I install windows to D drive ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode: Hi, I am very untechie, but have found myself in a situation that is causing me some concern and need advice from people in the know. I left my laptop on and unattended for about 1 hours as i did the school run, however i had workmen in at the time. Now i have this nagging...
  6. Can i install .exe files in windows 10 s mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i install .exe files in windows 10 s mode?: ? submitted by /u/manjoinejohn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maavin/can_i_install_exe_files_in_windows_10_s_mode/
  7. How can I retrieve my network drive credentials in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I retrieve my network drive credentials in Windows 10?: My network drive login information is not showing up in Windows 10 credentials manager. I have multiple networked drives, and I need to view the login information. How can I look up my own login information or back it up?...
  8. How can I share PC1's drive to PC2 over network without giving "Everyone" access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I share PC1's drive to PC2 over network without giving "Everyone" access?: I've looked and tried for about two hours and can't seem to figure this out. I have two computers, let's say PC1 and PC2. Both are mine, only one user on each PC. My main drive is on PC1 and I want to share and give full access to only PC2 - no one else on the network. I...
  9. How can i activate S mode on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i activate S mode on Windows 10: Hello, do someone know how can i activate S mode on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-s-mode-on-windows-10/42a845fa-e812-498c-8e85-331c8d2afa6f
  10. How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I install network drive on Windows 10 S?!: I'm reading more and more about 10 S and think it's a piece of... So I believe my wireless adapter card went bad so I changed it out with a new one. When I still didn't have connectivity I decided I'd reinstall the driver off HP's site. Oh, sorry, I have a HP Stream 14...