Windows 10: how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left.

Discus and support how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can i install office365 from microsoft? Have key used 1 time have 4 more... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SueChambers1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left.

How can i install office365 from microsoft? Have key used 1 time have 4 more

:)

SueChambers1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. BrentpetE Win User

Install office365, Office key

I can't install office365 without a product key and I can't find my product key. I purchased it online 4 years ago.

BrentpetE, Apr 11, 2020
  3. left bottom window problem

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform the steps given below and check if it helps fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X
      to open the Task manager.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    For the printer issue I suggest you to run the Print Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooter in search box and click Enter.

• On the top left corner click on “View all”.

• Select Printer from the list and follow the prompts for printer troubleshooting.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left.

Mouse's Left-Click Breaks in Fullscreen

Hi Bipen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left.

1. how can i install office365 from microsoft? have a key that i have usd but have 4 left. - Similar Threads - install office365 microsoft

2. From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...: I use mainly 2 languages but some time I need to use a third one.I am installing this language then when I do not need it anymore I deinstall it, because it interferece with my work. i.e. I have to remember when I swich between the languages that I have 3 languages instead of...
  3. From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...: I use mainly 2 languages but some time I need to use a third one.I am installing this language then when I do not need it anymore I deinstall it, because it interferece with my work. i.e. I have to remember when I swich between the languages that I have 3 languages instead of...
  4. I do not have nor can I install the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I do not have nor can I install the Microsoft Store: So, I got this computer and it ran perfectly for several months. In December, I found that the audio drivers suddenly stopped working and I was forced to reformat my hard drive. I didn't realize this at the time, but my computer never reinstalled the MS Store, nor any of its...
  5. If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...: This is because steam is very comfortable for me with it's community, UI, achievements and countless other features and I really like Forza Horizon 4, so I want to make sure I don't have to pay for it twice....
  6. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

in Windows 10 Customization
    can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already: can I download itunes from microsoft if I have installed already? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-itunes-from-microsoft-if-i-have/5c39d717-5a51-4215-9775-017130dae151
  7. How much gold do I have left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much gold do I have left?: how much gold do i have left? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-gold-do-i-have-left/9c39d078-fffc-4879-a159-183cceb1d074
  8. how can I have a product key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can I have a product key ?: how can I have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-a-product-key/c6db0db3-019d-47df-8e70-ce7e32b90074"
  9. How can I dual boot if I already have 4 partitions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I dual boot if I already have 4 partitions?: So, I am trying to dual boot a Linux distro (not relevant) but I can't seem to make a partition for it, saying I can't have more than 4 primary partitions, (F:) being the flash drive with the OS. [ATTACH] I have looked at numerous tutorials but I can't seem to understand...
  10. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00