Windows 10: How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...

Discus and support How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to access Google Play to addScrabble GO to my computer and my info. indicates I am not yet associated with a device -what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConstanceFontaine1, Jul 2, 2021.

1. How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...

I would like to access Google Play to addScrabble GO to my computer and my info. indicates I am not yet associated with a device -what can I do?

:)

ConstanceFontaine1, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 2, 2021
  3. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Mikedyce Win User

How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...

Scrabble for Windows 10

Does anyone know of a good scrabble game for Windows to play over the internet?
    I currently use the Mattell one on Facebook to play with specific friends. However that is being finally terminated this June. They have suggested an alternative (Scrabble GO), but it's only for the Android platform. I've tried it via Bluestack, but wasn't impressed.
    Doesn't have to be freeware.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Mikedyce, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...

1. How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the... - Similar Threads - install Scrabble computer

2. How do I stop OneDrive Auto Backup, when I don't have OneDrive Installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop OneDrive Auto Backup, when I don't have OneDrive Installed on my computer: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11. Ever since then I get messages telling my storage is low. The majority of what is taking up my computer space is an OneDrive Auto Backup folder. I do not OneDrive installed on my computer, and I do not want an Auto Backup to be...
  3. How do I stop OneDrive Auto Backup, when I don't have OneDrive Installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop OneDrive Auto Backup, when I don't have OneDrive Installed on my computer: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11. Ever since then I get messages telling my storage is low. The majority of what is taking up my computer space is an OneDrive Auto Backup folder. I do not OneDrive installed on my computer, and I do not want an Auto Backup to be...
  4. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  5. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  6. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?: I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-microsoft-store-in-my-windows-10/5e3647d1-9d1f-4606-aef5-391340d434a6
  7. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?: I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-microsoft-store-in-my-windows-10/5e3647d1-9d1f-4606-aef5-391340d434a6
  8. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. I don't want to install Windows 11, so how do I avoid my device from installing it anyway?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to install Windows 11, so how do I avoid my device from installing it anyway?: ^and I'm interested why Windows is budging me to try to make me install Windows 11, because I don't want it. I'm most comfortable with 10, and would like a way out of this update mess, other than official updates for 10 and 10 only....
  10. I don't want to install Windows 11, so how do I avoid my device from installing it anyway?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to install Windows 11, so how do I avoid my device from installing it anyway?: ^and I'm interested why Windows is budging me to try to make me install Windows 11, because I don't want it. I'm most comfortable with 10, and would like a way out of this update mess, other than official updates for 10 and 10 only....