Windows 10: How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time?

Discus and support How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, community How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by petermiko, Nov 27, 2018.

1. petermiko Win User

How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time?

hello, community

:)

petermiko, Nov 27, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 27, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I install the update on my own since it gives me an error every time? - Similar Threads - install update own

2. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  3. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  4. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed"."I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"...
  5. every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered: i tried to download 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173and after finishing installing a msg pops up There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...
  6. Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RBM2123456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k63iik/help_cant_download_latest_windows_update_gives_me/
  7. my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.: hello, my microsoft account isn't working at all. when I sign in it tells me to conect to internet it gives me the error code 0x800704cf when i try to log into the microsoft store and other codes when I try to log into other things such as minecraft. anyone know what is going...
  8. Every windows installer keeps giving me a .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every windows installer keeps giving me a .NET Framework error: Hi there, For some reason over the past few days i keep getting an 'unprocessed exception' notification every time i run a windows installer. Now i did user Patchcleaner a few weeks ago but that's pretty much it. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Do i have to...
  9. Every windows installer keeps giving me a .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Support
    Every windows installer keeps giving me a .NET Framework error: Hi there, For some reason over the past few days i keep getting an 'unprocessed exception' notification every time i run a windows installer. Now i did user Patchcleaner a few weeks ago but that's pretty much it. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Do i have to...
  10. Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time: Attachment 80482 Usually when playing a game, but it will happen randomly while just browsing the net, too. Honestly, I have no idea what to say, because it seems to happen at random. Sometimes it'll blueescreen, sometimes it won't and the games themselves will just...