Windows 10: How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

Discus and support How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have created a Windows Service in Visual Studio/dotnet core 6.0 and can successfully run it in debug mode by passing in parameters defined in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Clint Woods Clint, Nov 30, 2022.

1. How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

I have created a Windows Service in Visual Studio/dotnet core 6.0 and can successfully run it in debug mode by passing in parameters defined in the properties of the project. Note: this client's security rules are such that these values cannot go in the appsettings.json file. They must be passed in by an administrator and not seen again. Here's what I tried in Powershell:New-Service -Name "myservicename" -BinaryPathName "C:\Path\myservice.exe" sc start myservicename -Secret="somesecret" -SqlUserName="domain\username" -SQLUserPassword-"sqlp@ssword1" -ContactModulusFilter=0I get the response:

:)

Clint Woods Clint, Nov 30, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2022
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell? :)

Thema:

How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

1. How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell? - Similar Threads - install service parameters

2. How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?: I have created a Windows Service in Visual Studio/dotnet core 6.0 and can successfully run it in debug mode by passing in parameters defined in the properties of the project. Note: this client's security rules are such that these values cannot go in the appsettings.json file....
  3. How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I install this windows service with parameters using PowerShell?: I have created a Windows Service in Visual Studio/dotnet core 6.0 and can successfully run it in debug mode by passing in parameters defined in the properties of the project. Note: this client's security rules are such that these values cannot go in the appsettings.json file....
  4. Why can I not access the -AllUsers parameter on PowerShell's Remove-AppxPackage command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not access the -AllUsers parameter on PowerShell's Remove-AppxPackage command?: Why does the -allusers parameter not work? I can perfectly remove apps from my current account, but not from all users.I have tried all kinds of combinations of syntax. I believe it is an issue with powershell....
  5. Why can I not access the -AllUsers parameter on PowerShell's Remove-AppxPackage command?

Why can I not access the -AllUsers parameter on PowerShell's Remove-AppxPackage command?: Why does the -allusers parameter not work? I can perfectly remove apps from my current account, but not from all users.I have tried all kinds of combinations of syntax. I believe it is an issue with powershell....
  6. Why can I not access the -AllUsers parameter on PowerShell's Remove-AppxPackage command?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How can I bulk rename files using PowerShell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I bulk rename files using PowerShell?: I have a lot of videos like this, they're in different folders and those folders are in one folder. They're named according to the time they were taken and they're named in YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS time format.Now, I want to rearrange their name so the name will be in DD-MM-YYYY...
  8. How can I bulk rename files using PowerShell?

How can I bulk rename files using PowerShell?: I have a lot of videos like this, they're in different folders and those folders are in one folder. They're named according to the time they were taken and they're named in YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS time format.Now, I want to rearrange their name so the name will be in DD-MM-YYYY...
  9. How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is a free web browser used by millions of users across the world. Especially with quick service and a user-friendly interface, it has […] This article How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Fix: Cannot run Executables with parameters using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Cannot run Executables with parameters using PowerShell: When running a command in-line PowerShell with parameters usually you would do this like & "ipconfig.exe /all". When you run it like that you will get the error saying that it is not recognized. & : The term 'ipconfig.exe /all' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,...