Windows 10: How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1?

Discus and support How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1 and Linux on my Windows PC. I have no idea how to do this. I heard Oracle VirtualBox is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by antonio3535, Feb 21, 2021.

1. How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1?

I'd like to install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1 and Linux on my Windows PC. I have no idea how to do this. I heard Oracle VirtualBox is the best for this. Do I need actual Windows 7/8 licences (which I don't have)? I want it just for computer learning, such as practicing networking commands for COMPTIA Network+, checking the menus and options and other learning, nothing heavy.

Any advice much welcome

:)

antonio3535, Feb 21, 2021

2. Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

I've stepped back to 7 from 8 there are more and better drivers for 7 .and its close enough to 7 in use she'd like it

theoneandonlymrk, Feb 21, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 21, 2021
  4. How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1?

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1?

1. How can I install virtual machines for Windows 7/8/8.1? - Similar Threads - install virtual machines

2. Installation of Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Windows 8: I’m trying to install windows 8.1 on a Windows 7 computer and I don’t have a product key for it and it’s asking me for product key so I’m using a product key that is from the Internet and it has zeros or o in it and I don’t know how to put them in because it doesn’t support...
  3. Installation of Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Windows 8: I’m trying to install windows 8.1 on a Windows 7 computer and I don’t have a product key for it and it’s asking me for product key so I’m using a product key that is from the Internet and it has zeros or o in it and I don’t know how to put them in because it doesn’t support...
  4. How can I clean boot with Windows 7/8/8.1/10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clean boot with Windows 7/8/8.1/10?: Performing a clean boot in Windows 8/8,1/101. Sign in to the computer as an administrator. 2. In the search box on the taskbar, type msconfig and select System Configuration from the results.Important: If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might...
  5. How can I clean boot with Windows 7/8/8.1/10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I clean boot with Windows 7/8/8.1/10?: Performing a clean boot in Windows 8/8,1/101. Sign in to the computer as an administrator. 2. In the search box on the taskbar, type msconfig and select System Configuration from the results.Important: If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might...
  6. Windows 10, 8, or 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, 8, or 7: Can Windows 10, 8, or 7 be installed on a MacBook Pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-8-or-7/1b2b0ef2-d4e9-494a-afda-ab7773e1ea39
  7. I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8

I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8: how can i go back i detest windows 10, I need to go back on to something else, or I might get my son to install linux or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-windows-10-how-can-i-go-back-to-7-or-an-8/7ebe473e-c1a2-42d3-a965-ffc004c1f886
  8. How to go back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to go back to windows 7 or 8: My laptop has been giving me hell. My Recovery (D:), is totally full, and no matter how many times I try to make room it never seems to work. I also just got windows 10, and make the stupid mistake of resetting my pc, and now my laptop will not allow me to go back to...
  9. How to Install Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 7, 8, 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 7, 8, 10: Want to play again Minesweeper, solitaire or something Windows Classic Game, give you longingly ? Install them quick and easy with this video tutorial *Smile [MEDIA] <span style="font-family:garamond;"><font size="5"> TdhiR8tC2eY Enjoy it! 35579
  10. 7-8-10

7-8-10: I see many posts of issues with upgrades. I just wanted to share that its not all bad news with respect to 10 upgrades. I cleaned up my windows 8 install a big, removed some software I no longer used, and upgraded my 8.1 to 10 with no issues. Also like to note this is my...