Windows 10: How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows

Discus and support How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I own a copy of Vision Standard 2010 (Academic) and I have the Product Key. Can I install it in Windows 10 with the install DVD that originally came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NanaTAB, Sep 16, 2019.

1. NanaTAB Win User

How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows

I own a copy of Vision Standard 2010 (Academic) and I have the Product Key. Can I install it in Windows 10 with the install DVD that originally came with the product? I have updated a computer to Windows 10 and want to use this program. I really hope I don't have to change to a different format because I am comfortable with Visio. Any information or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

:)

NanaTAB, Sep 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
  3. technicks Win User
    Install standard vga ?

Go to hardware manager then right click on your graphics adapter and choose update drivers.
    Then when it asks you where to look do not let it find the driver auto but search yourself.
    If i remember correctly there should pop up a list. Choose the adapter again and there should be a list with all the drivers included in windows.
    Search for standard VGA driver and try to install.
    Don't know if it is correct all the way, but that is what i can remember.*Smile How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows :)

technicks, Sep 16, 2019
  4. sam0t Win User

Install standard vga ?

Yes it used to be there, but not anymore, thats why Iam figuring this out :/

I went digging and moved some oem#.inf files away from the windows\inf folder, as the MS KB article suggested, and after that the the list of devices available in update driver -window changed, but still, no standard vga ! *Frown How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows :(

I was lucky as the ATI had replaced the very first oem#.inf file, but the second one can be anywhere as I havent reinstalled in ages and have atleast 70 oem#.inf files in my windows\inf folder. Seems I have some manual labour to do sadly unless anybody does not have a more neater way to do this.

sam0t, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I install Vision Standard 2010 in Windows - Similar Threads - install Vision Standard

2. How to install programs on a standard user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install programs on a standard user?: I was always using admin account but I've heard that it's not a recommended way to use system for security reasons. So I did a fresh Windows 10 install and created an additional standard user. And I encounter many problems: Some programs that I install on a standard user,...
  3. How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?: I want to pass from my current version Windows 10 Home edition to Professional so i bought a key from 3rd party site. However, the version that i bought works only on newly installed Windows and cannot be used to upgrade my system from another version. That's why I created a...
  4. How can I uninstall Microsoft DirectX SDK June 2010?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I uninstall Microsoft DirectX SDK June 2010?: I have knew that there were lots of related questions in the community, but NONE of them can uninstall it completely. When I click on the xunist.exe under the directory of C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft DirectX SDK June 2010\system\uninstall , it shows that “Please run this...
  5. Opera installed on standard but not available on standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera installed on standard but not available on standard: I do not work on the admin account as I was told a long time ago that it was vulnerable to hacks. I do know that some programs must be installed on admin but I right click and run as admin on the standard account - I just installed Opera using my standard account using the...
  6. Vision Standard reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Vision Standard reinstall: My current computer is having hardware issues. I have a new computer that I need to transfer Visio that I purchased through the MS store several years ago but I do not have all the purchase info. It is Visio Standard 2016 version. Can you help me to install onto my new...
  7. How can I ***allow*** Windows 10 Standard users to ***uninstall*** programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I ***allow*** Windows 10 Standard users to ***uninstall*** programs: Hi, I have several user standard user accounts and I want to give them the ability to install and uninstall applications. How can I allow for the uninstall. Using gpedit.msc I found how to allow for the install of applications. Uninstall still seems to require elevation and...
  8. How to install the software into a standard account?

How to install the software into a standard account?: I have 2 accounts, an administrator account and a standard account. I have heard that a standard account can block viruses, but why do I install software that always requires installation to an administrator account and not a standard account? If the software always...
  9. Installing Windows 2010 so I can install Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 2010 so I can install Office: My laptop died. I had it repaired and Windows 7 was gone. I purchased Office to install but needed Windows 2010. I bought Windows 2010 online but can’t install it. It keeps saying some components are missing. The repair person installed LibreOffice but it is deleting some...
  10. how can i change standard mode to admin mode?

how can i change standard mode to admin mode?: I change my mode to install one package. Now i cant able to change back it to admin mode.I treid in 3 t0 4 ways but nothing doesnt work on my problem..Everything is telling restricted and there is no button to confirm myself as a admin..please get me know the solution....