Windows 10: How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD?

Discus and support How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, My window crashed lately error code 80070013, so I have to plug my laptop's SSD in to make it work again. My problem now is I can't make any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 16, 2020.

1. How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD?

Hi guys,

My window crashed lately error code 80070013, so I have to plug my laptop's SSD in to make it work again. My problem now is I can't make any modifications to my last SSD the one with the crashed window as it is in read-only mode, and I can't access the User's folder either. Is there any way that I can install window 10, replacing the one I got in my old SSD without deleting all the files? Or if you have some other ideas to resolve this problem, I would really appreciate it if you can tell me.

Thank you.

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Install windows 10, 7 or both on my desktop pc?!

so. my new desktop is here (the one in my specs list), and although i only got 1x 250gb ssd for now, im still unsure whether i should install windows 7 or 10... i have been using windows 7 until today, but im tempted to give windows 10 a go, to see how it works etc, since i have never tried it properly. on the other hand, im super comfy with windows 7. i know it quite well and im very satisfied with it. i know that im stuck with DX11 for windows 7, but im not the hardcore gamer or so, but i'd like to have the possibility to play future games too, but i can still do that with windows 7, can't i?

so. im leaning more towards installing windows 7 at first and then maybe install windows 10 as a secondary OS. how does that sound? would it work good? i have tried reading up on a recent thread in here about that, and that seemed to be working great for that person.

anything i should remember/keep in mind when/if i choose to have 2 OS on 1x hdd? obviously, i need to install them onto 2 different partitions, but how much space should i allocate for each OS on my 250gb ssd? that way, if i dislike windows 10 that much, i can simply continue with my windows 7 and just delete the window 10 partition.

thanks for any advises on this.

minstreless, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD?

Delta6326, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD?

1. How can I install window 10 on desktop's SSD? - Similar Threads - install window desktop's

2. How can I install Windows 10 on a NVMe SSD on a Gigabyte motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install Windows 10 on a NVMe SSD on a Gigabyte motherboard?: I don't know what kind of drivers or what kind of settings I need to use. I've tried using the Intel VMD drivers but it said "No signed device drivers were found" even though it is on the correct USB drive. I am NOT able to add a new partition and I cant find anything on the...
  3. How can I install Windows 10 on a NVMe SSD on a Gigabyte motherboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I install Windows 10 on a NVMe SSD on a Gigabyte motherboard?: I don't know what kind of drivers or what kind of settings I need to use. I've tried using the Intel VMD drivers but it said "No signed device drivers were found" even though it is on the correct USB drive. I am NOT able to add a new partition and I cant find anything on the...
  4. How can I install Windows 10 on a NVMe SSD on a Gigabyte motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I install my window 10 in SSD ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I install my window 10 in SSD ?: How can I install my window 10 in SSD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-my-window-10-in-ssd/e465fb3b-ca62-4c6d-9df4-6beb484d1298
  6. How can I install my window 10 in SSD ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install my window 10 in SSD ?: How can I install my window 10 in SSD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-my-window-10-in-ssd/e465fb3b-ca62-4c6d-9df4-6beb484d1298
  7. How can I install my window 10 in SSD ?

8. How can I install Windows 10 in my alternate SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install Windows 10 in my alternate SSD?: I recently got a new laptop, and so far have been updating it and repairing, but it still runs in HDD and I believe that’s the reason it is extremely slow it took 10 hours to reset an account, deleting files and downloading windows 10 automatically. It has 4Gb RAM, but it had...
  9. How Can I Install a desktop version of Skype on Windows 10?

How Can I Install a desktop version of Skype on Windows 10?: Windows 10 apps don't really work properly on my computer. When I launch them they pop up then force close. I generally stick to desktop installs so this hasn't been an issue until Skype. I try to install a desktop version, I get re-directed to the store and it makes me...
  10. Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?: Hello I just bought a new SSD and obviously i would prefer to install Win10 on that instead of my HDD. My question is this: "will i be able to install Win10 on this since my new SSD obviously don't have Win 7 on it." This might be a stupid question but i hope...