Windows 10: How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home...

Discus and support How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to change from Home to Pro, but when I install Windows, I don't get the screen to select Windows versions. How to bypass this? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/floating-hammock, Aug 13, 2020.

1. How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home...

I want to change from Home to Pro, but when I install Windows, I don't get the screen to select Windows versions. How to bypass this?

submitted by /u/floating-hammock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/floating-hammock, Aug 13, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Aug 13, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home...

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home...

1. How can I install Windows 10 Pro on a laptop that automatically selects Windows 10 Home... - Similar Threads - install Pro laptop

2. How can I get and install Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get and install Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro?: Hello!My device currently has Windows 10 Pro, but it is not activated, I just downloaded it Microsoft's site for free. But I want Windows 10 Home version to my device, not this version. What exactly should I do to purchasebuy and install Windows 10 Home now? Most importantly,...
  3. How can I get and install Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get and install Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro?: Hello!My device currently has Windows 10 Pro, but it is not activated, I just downloaded it Microsoft's site for free. But I want Windows 10 Home version to my device, not this version. What exactly should I do to purchasebuy and install Windows 10 Home now? Most importantly,...
  4. How can I get and install Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I install Windows 10 Home on a Windows 10 Pro system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows 10 Home on a Windows 10 Pro system?: Very Obvious question but im curious. I had installed windows 10 pro on my system that i Got from microsoft windows itself and i tried to use one of those fake softwares that makes it so that windows thinks that its activated but now it doesnt work. I want to activate it now...
  6. Can I install Windows 10 Home on a Windows 10 Pro system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install Windows 10 Home on a Windows 10 Pro system?: Very Obvious question but im curious. I had installed windows 10 pro on my system that i Got from microsoft windows itself and i tried to use one of those fake softwares that makes it so that windows thinks that its activated but now it doesnt work. I want to activate it now...
  7. Can I install Windows 10 Home on a Windows 10 Pro system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  9. how can I uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10 Home: I bought my HP Laptop 5 months ago and it was a refurbished model. I has Windows 10 Pro installed by the supplier but the BIOS says it should have Windows 10 Home installed so I am getting Windows Activation will expire messages. I want to switch it to Home as I have...
  10. Win 10 Home, Can I Select the Types of Updates Windows installs??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Home, Can I Select the Types of Updates Windows installs??: New 8.1 HP laptop 1 1/2 years ago, had to clean install over the 8.1/HP/10 hybrid (after the free 10 update). My question is since it is Win 10 Home, am I stuck taking all the updates automatically? Did MS allow 10 Home users to 'select' the updates presented (I heard they...