Windows 10: How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

Discus and support How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had windows 11 on my laptop but i decided to convert to linux ubuntu then i had some issues that i could not fix and now i want to convert back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammed Naseer1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

i had windows 11 on my laptop but i decided to convert to linux ubuntu then i had some issues that i could not fix and now i want to convert back to windows11. now i tried every way and it did not work can someone help me with this situation it is kind of urgent and thank you.

:)

Mohammed Naseer1, Feb 24, 2024

2. Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu

had windows 11 preinstalled in my Dell laptop,I wanted to try linux ubuntu,i deleted windows totally without me noticing it, Can i reinstall to windows 11 and i do have product key,if yes how do we install it ?

Siddhish ManiPL, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive (500 gb allocated as free space) in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many suggested bios settings changes (RAID off, ect.), and also tried using drivers for the SSD which I am trying to install on (It is a samsung NVMe drive), but no luck. Any advice is much appreciated.

Jacob._701, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Joey Jen Win User

How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

Windows Subsystem for Linux has no installed distributions.

Hi everyone,

I bought an Asus laptop (A15) in 2022 June, and I am currently trying to run the windows subsystem for Linux on this laptop. (Current OS is windows 11)

However, after I followed the instructions here How to install the Linux Windows Subsystem in Windows 11 - Microsoft Tech Community,

although I have installed the distribution Ubuntu (run "wsl --install -d Ubuntu" in cmd will show "Ubuntu is already installed."), if I run "wsl.exe" or "wsl" in cmd, it still shows "Windows Subsystem for Linux has no installed distributions.".

I can see the Ubuntu icon in the start menu; it can be clicked, just no response at all, even after restarting the computer.

I also tried installing the other distribution Debian; the problem remains.

I looked up the troubleshooting here Troubleshooting Windows Subsystem for Linux | Microsoft Learn, yet my issue remains.

They mentioned "The WSL executable is only installed to the native system directory." on the troubleshooting page; however, I did not see any solutions for that (and I am not sure if that IS the problem I am facing now).

Is there any suggestion?

Joey Jen, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

1. How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu? - Similar Threads - install huawei laptop

2. How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?: i had windows 11 on my laptop but i decided to convert to linux ubuntu then i had some issues that i could not fix and now i want to convert back to windows11. now i tried every way and it did not work can someone help me with this situation it is kind of urgent and thank...
  3. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux: I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive 500 gb allocated as free space in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many...
  4. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux: I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive 500 gb allocated as free space in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many...
  5. How to test if my Linux laptop can run Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to test if my Linux laptop can run Windows 11?: I am running Ubuntu Linux on my laptop and I would like to test if I can replace it with Windows 11. The PC Health Check App runs only on Windows and I need something similar running on Linux or running from a web browser. The laptop is pretty old but has plenty of disk...
  6. How to test if my Linux laptop can run Windows 11?

How to test if my Linux laptop can run Windows 11?: I am running Ubuntu Linux on my laptop and I would like to test if I can replace it with Windows 11. The PC Health Check App runs only on Windows and I need something similar running on Linux or running from a web browser. The laptop is pretty old but has plenty of disk...
  7. How to install Linux Ubuntu on Hyper-V in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Linux Ubuntu on Hyper-V in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]There are multiple ways to try any Linux distribution on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers. However, Hyper-V is the native virtual machine app that you can use to install Linux Ubuntu on your PC. As it is a virtual machine app, your hardware must support...
  8. Can I use Windows as well as Kali Linux on my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use Windows as well as Kali Linux on my Laptop?: Can I use Windows as well as Kali Linux on my Laptop. I mean to say that by creating two account in my laptop can I install Windows in one account and Linux in another account without actually downloading third party apps like VM Ware Virtual Box, ubuntu etc....
  9. Using Windows libraries from Ubuntu / Linux on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Windows libraries from Ubuntu / Linux on Windows: I recently brought up Linux on Windows. I chose the Ubuntu distribution. It works well. Really well. Really fast. I'd like to write and build C-language programs in Linux, much the same as I did with Cygwin for many years.But I don't see the Windows header files and...
  10. Ubuntu Linux Installation Issues

Ubuntu Linux Installation Issues: Hi Everyone, Last night I had the wild urge to try out the linux distribution of Ubuntu, I really thought everything was going well. Within Ubuntu, there's a hard drive partitioning application built-in, that part of the installation seemed to go well. I proceeded to move...