Windows 10: How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

Discus and support How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a PC with pre-installed legitimate Windows 10. It was about two years ago. Then I removed Windows and installed Ubuntu. But I want to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShelbyQQ, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ShelbyQQ Win User

How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

I bought a PC with pre-installed legitimate Windows 10. It was about two years ago. Then I removed Windows and installed Ubuntu. But I want to get Windows 10 back now. Is it possible? I didn’t change hardware. Can I activate Windows?

:)

ShelbyQQ, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

How do i fresh install Vista?

I take it as youre asking how to do it, then you need a bit more of a "step by step" guide.

1.) backup anything on your old system that you want to keep (either to DVD or a spare drive)
    2.)download any drivers that you will need incase vista dosent have then (Network Drivers are important so that you can get your network card working when you finished the installation and want to download other drivers
    3.) Pop the vista install disc into the DVD drive and restart the PC
    4.)It will load all the installation files and present you with a screen showing your current setup on the discs. You want to delete any existing partitions and then create a new one (Size is up to you, or if you dont want one thats fine aswell)
    5.)Tell it to setup on the partition of your choice and sit back and watch it install
    6.) Itll do a reboot then carry on with the main installation then after thats done you can setup your prefernaces in the step by step menu and finally load windows.
    7.)Boot up windows and get online to download drivers for all the hardware on your computer (Soundcard, Graphics Card, chipset etc...)

*Smile How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu? :)

twicksisted, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

1. How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu? - Similar Threads - install installing Ubuntu

2. unable to boot back to windows after installing ubuntu dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to boot back to windows after installing ubuntu dual boot: I have installed ubuntu 22.04 dual boot in my ASUS laptop . when i tried back to boot into windows it does't boot back. it shows diagonising message and windows is unable to auto repair error message.windows boot manager is showing while booting screen but it doesnt boot...
  3. unable to boot back to windows after installing ubuntu dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to boot back to windows after installing ubuntu dual boot: I have installed ubuntu 22.04 dual boot in my ASUS laptop . when i tried back to boot into windows it does't boot back. it shows diagonising message and windows is unable to auto repair error message.windows boot manager is showing while booting screen but it doesnt boot...
  4. unable to boot back to windows after installing ubuntu dual boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  6. Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu: Hello! I hope I'm in the right place. TL;DR - I have more than one hard drive and everything was just working. Added a new SSD and got windows set up on it. installed ubuntu on the old 250 gb SSD. Now I cannot access windows, it wont boot and does not show up in the MSI...
  7. How to install Windows on Ubuntu

How to install Windows on Ubuntu: I am using Ubuntu but I’d like to install Windows 10. Please point me in the right direction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-on-ubuntu/21cab782-e668-499a-88b8-1dc96e9d4e8f
  8. I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?: I am using Ubuntu 18.04 now. I tried to install windows 10 again but my computer couldn't recognize my hard disk on BIOS screen. I came Win10 installation screen. But windows says you have no hard disk. How can i install windows 10 this computer again ? I don't want dual...
  9. installing Windows on Ubuntu

installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...
  10. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu: Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen. [ATTACH] Any other Linux USB installer seems to be booting normally. It just happens with Windows installers. So I can't install Windows because the...