Windows 10: How Can i install Windows10

Discus and support How Can i install Windows10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can i install Windows 10 to my FreeDos PC submitted by /u/UnicornGoyo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnicornGoyo, Sep 7, 2020.

1. How Can i install Windows10

/u/UnicornGoyo, Sep 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

How Can i install Windows10

No video after installing Windows10

Hi Adrain,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might be because of corrupted graphic drivers.

I suggest you to run the video troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • In the left pane click on View all
    • Select Video Playback.
    • Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapter’.
    • Locate the display driver.
    • Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please reply with status of the issue for further assistance.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

How Can i install Windows10

1. How Can i install Windows10 - Similar Threads - install Windows10

2. "Windows10 install

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows10 install: "Windows10 DVD wth product key ready install error OX800F0830-OX20003 appears and says it has set my PC back to were it was before I started. I am already running windows 10 system I downloaded from microsoft online earlier, , so can I just place the 25 no authentication key...
  3. Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP: First after the 2 hours we got the ERROR 0x800707E7-0x3000D error. Everything on posts and online says to remove 3rd party software, Anti-Virus, perhaps a odd user like UpdatusUser....but none of that was the case. Removed all antivirus everywhere and all 3rd party software...
  4. Im burning a windows10 on a usb, the usb has 7.3 gb and the installer says it need atleat...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im burning a windows10 on a usb, the usb has 7.3 gb and the installer says it need atleat...: Title submitted by /u/sudolake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l84khd/im_burning_a_windows10_on_a_usb_the_usb_has_73_gb/
  5. Sound not working shortly after installing Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working shortly after installing Windows10: Shortly after I installed windows, the computer had audio and microphone input. But after about 1 minute the audio disappeared and so did the mic. But when I locked in the device manager the devices were there but not in there category, but in "other devices". The laptop I...
  6. Windows10 fresh install from ISO process completely different than previous

Windows10 fresh install from ISO process completely different than previous: Hi, I am currently helping my mother out by trying to freshen up a 6 year old laptop that had just gotten very slow, so I have replaced the HDD with a new SSD. Laptop previously running Windows 10, but an upgraded product from Windows 8. My issue is that during this...
  7. program wont install on update 20h2 windows10 hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    program wont install on update 20h2 windows10 hp: Well, I am trying to install intel driver support assistance on my desktop hp computer but, I keep the error that is on another network unavaible. I need this download program for all other intel updates.Just like hp support assistance. Thank you sincerely consumer...
  8. Booting from Windows10-32bit installation DVD on 32bit Thinkpad fails with "IRQL not less...

Booting from Windows10-32bit installation DVD on 32bit Thinkpad fails with "IRQL not less...: Hi For home schooling purposes in this difficult times, I'd like to revitalize ma old Thinkpad T43p, which is a 32bit architecture machine. I just used the MediaCreation tool to download an ISO image for Windows 10 *32bit*. Booting from the DVD leads to the error: IRQL not...
  9. Trouble with Windows10 install via USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Windows10 install via USB: Hello guys/girls, I'm having trouble installing Windows from USB media. I've never had this problem before. I recently upgrade my main PC and decided to upgrade my media/server PC with my old parts. Hardware wise, everything works, compatibility is not an issue, etc. Here is...
  10. How to install OpenGL 4.4 on a Windows10 PC?

How to install OpenGL 4.4 on a Windows10 PC?: I want to install OpenGL 4.4 or 4.5 on my laptop but somehow I can't. My specs are: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3 CPU M 350 @2.27 GHz Graphics Driver Version: 8.15.10.2900 I just want to install OpenGL because I wanna play Minecraft nothing else but why can't I install...