Windows 10: How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso?

Discus and support How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question. How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso? Because it comes in German and I want to have it in Spanish. - - - Updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xSyrax123, May 14, 2021.

1. xSyrax123 Win User

How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso?

Hi, I have a question. How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso? Because it comes in German and I want to have it in Spanish. - - - Updated - - - I want to integrate the language directly to the iso, so it already comes in Spanish by default.

:)

xSyrax123, May 14, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

integrate language pack into ISO

This is a two-step process. First, you need to add the language pack (or packs) of your choosing to an offline Windows image using DISM (@Brink: I can't find a TF tutorial on this topic -- if you know of one, please chime in; This Microsoft Docs item discusses this process Add languages to Windows Images). Second you need to generate an ISO file: this is explained in detail by my business partner, Kari the Finn, in his TF tutorial: DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 14, 2021
  3. RuLich Win User
    integrate language pack into ISO

Please, I can't find how to integrate the language pack into ISO

RuLich, May 14, 2021
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

Using original Win 7 Key with different installation language

Good and bad news!!!

The good: i've found the language packs (unsure if the English one is the same as the one in Windows Updates, but i think so). There are many other languages for both x86 and x64 systems.

The bad: it's not in CAB file so i can't add it to the Windows 7 Installation.

@ least, it's a step in the right direction.

Thema:

1. How can I integrate a language to the windows 7 iso? - Similar Threads - integrate language iso

2. How can I get windows 7 iso file in 2022 ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get windows 7 iso file in 2022 ??: I want to download windows 7 iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-windows-7-iso-file-in-2022/1341b14e-7113-4e98-b6cd-6b199dcdbe39
  3. How can I get windows 7 iso file in 2022 ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get windows 7 iso file in 2022 ??: I want to download windows 7 iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-windows-7-iso-file-in-2022/1341b14e-7113-4e98-b6cd-6b199dcdbe39
  4. Where can I get Windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get Windows 7 iso?: I am trying to reinstall my windows as my hdd crashed. I saw the "Download Windows 7 from internet I have Pro.duct Key?" thread but the links for the iso downloads are not working...
  5. Where can I get Windows 7 iso?

Where can I get Windows 7 iso?: I am trying to reinstall my windows as my hdd crashed. I saw the "Download Windows 7 from internet I have Pro.duct Key?" thread but the links for the iso downloads are not working...
  6. Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?: I wanted to install Windows 7 on an old/retro PC build. for nostalgic reasons. Yes, I know the security risks, I won't put any important stuff on the PC, just want to get the feel of Windows 7 again. It has special place in my heart :Thanks in advance :...
  7. Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?

Where can I get a Windows 7 ISO?: I wanted to install Windows 7 on an old/retro PC build. for nostalgic reasons. Yes, I know the security risks, I won't put any important stuff on the PC, just want to get the feel of Windows 7 again. It has special place in my heart :Thanks in advance :...
  8. integrate language pack into ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    integrate language pack into ISO: Please, I can't find how to integrate the language pack into ISO 159299
  9. Verify the integrity of this Windows ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify the integrity of this Windows ISO: I want to confirm my iso copy of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC it appears to include both N and non N x64 versions is indeed legitimate. The SHA1 hash is d5b2f95e3dd658517fe7c14df4f36de633ca4845...
  10. How To Verify Integrity of Windows 10 ISO Images?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Verify Integrity of Windows 10 ISO Images?: Hello everyone, I recently downloaded a 64-bit ISO image of Windows 10, version 1909. How can I check to see if the MD5 or SHA-2 sums of the ISO image that I downloaded match the MD5 or SHA-2 sums of the source ISO image on Microsoft's website here?...