Windows 10: How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

Discus and support How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SueAmbort, Oct 14, 2019.

1. SueAmbort Win User

How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture.

It appears Themes run on slideshows only.

:)

SueAmbort, Oct 14, 2019

2. The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, Oct 29, 2019
  3. SueAmbort Win User

If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture.

It appears Themes run on slideshows only.

SueAmbort, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? - Similar Threads - keep desktop picture

2. Windows 11, background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture. How can I fix this?: I have a folder set to shuffle as a slideshow for my wallpaper not lock screen and it keeps resetting to an individual picture with my doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-background-keeps-resetting-from/0aea0092-90fd-4a2c-a696-bbe2b7f3d488
  3. Windows 11, background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture. How can I fix this?: I have a folder set to shuffle as a slideshow for my wallpaper not lock screen and it keeps resetting to an individual picture with my doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-background-keeps-resetting-from/0aea0092-90fd-4a2c-a696-bbe2b7f3d488
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  5. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...
  6. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11: Desktop background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture.

Windows 11: Desktop background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture.: From Settings > Personalization > Background I select "Slideshow" from dropdown for "Personalize your background", I choose my picture album for a slideshow and set change to every 1 minute, and shuffle on, on battery off, fit to desktop.Close settings and my slideshow...
  8. Windows 11: Desktop background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Desktop background keeps resetting from slideshow to a picture.: From Settings > Personalization > Background I select "Slideshow" from dropdown for "Personalize your background", I choose my picture album for a slideshow and set change to every 1 minute, and shuffle on, on battery off, fit to desktop.Close settings and my slideshow...
  9. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  10. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af