Windows 10: how can i keep my pictures in order

Discus and support how can i keep my pictures in order in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I keep my pictures in order .I try and find a certain picture I have to go through all of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarciChalmers, Jun 11, 2019.

1. how can i keep my pictures in order

how can I keep my pictures in order .I try and find a certain picture I have to go through all of them

:)

DarciChalmers, Jun 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2019
  4. how can i keep my pictures in order

Pictures suddenly changing order of listing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Are you referring to pictures in the pictures folder or the Photos App?

In case you are facing the issue on the Pictures folder, I suggest you to open the folder and right click on an empty area and select
    Sort by < Name. This will sort the pictures in alphabetical order view.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

how can i keep my pictures in order

1. how can i keep my pictures in order - Similar Threads - keep pictures order

2. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  3. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  4. How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?: How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-a-slideshow-of-my-pictures-to/1ea5d830-8216-477f-8b09-ef616748765b
  5. How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?: How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture. It appears Themes run on slideshows only....
  6. Pictures (transfers) are not in alphabetic order

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures (transfers) are not in alphabetic order: This may be a dumb question but how do i get all my pictures to be in alphabetic order again after the new update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-transfers-are-not-in-alphabetic-order/ebfa7115-80b4-4f08-aaac-ca1c45929889"
  7. Changing Picture Display Order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Picture Display Order: Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown. What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they...
  8. Changing Picture Display Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Picture Display Order: Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown. What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they...
  9. How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background: I have a picture I want to see on my desktop. I can only get it on the desktop as a shortcut to the file (jpg) containing the picture (and tiny icon) or as an ico file being a tiny icon too small to see properly. Note - I use small icons as I have a huge number on the...
  10. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...