Windows 10: How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private?

Discus and support How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my saved graphics and photos have a red square in the upper left-hand corner that allows anyone receiving a photo I want to share or post with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Katiepoore, May 29, 2020.

1. How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private?

All of my saved graphics and photos have a red square in the upper left-hand corner that allows anyone receiving a photo I want to share or post with the ability to see all of my photos. How do I turn off this feature? Thank you so much if you know, because it is driving me crazy. I use an older Kodak Easy Share, and all of the graphics are downloads.
    Katie Windows 10

:)

Katiepoore, May 29, 2020
  2. Aswin Deepak P, May 29, 2020
  3. Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, May 29, 2020
  4. How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private?

Photo - created a movie and it will not save or share

So frustrated. Made a lovely video from pics in Photo - at the programs suggestion- and it plays beautifully on the screen. When I go to the save and share button, it says an error occured.

I reset the app and still get the error.

Any ideas how to fix this? Should have stuck to Mac...

DebVAUGHAN, May 29, 2020
Thema:

How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private?

1. How Can I Keep My Saved and Shared Photos Private? - Similar Threads - Keep Saved Shared

2. how do i save photo to private folder in windows camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i save photo to private folder in windows camera: can i change the target folder for saving files in windows camera?the default is: C:\Users\myoav\Pictures.i want to save it on private folder....
  3. how do i save photo to private folder in windows camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i save photo to private folder in windows camera: can i change the target folder for saving files in windows camera?the default is: C:\Users\myoav\Pictures.i want to save it on private folder....
  4. How can I save a frame in photos with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I save a frame in photos with Windows 11?: The 'save a frame' option shows up but not so I can click on it. I tried repairing the app & that didn't help. The video I am working with was filmed with my phone & imported into Photos & is an mp4 file....
  5. How can I save a frame in photos with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I save a frame in photos with Windows 11?: The 'save a frame' option shows up but not so I can click on it. I tried repairing the app & that didn't help. The video I am working with was filmed with my phone & imported into Photos & is an mp4 file....
  6. How to share file access on private network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share file access on private network: Have 2 notebooks running Win 10 Pro wirelessly connected to an Xfinety Home F70A-5 gateway router. What settings do I need to configure to allow them to share file access on a private network. 165165
  7. How do I make sure my shared network folders are private?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make sure my shared network folders are private?: Not sure if I worded that correctly, but basically.. I have an older Windows 10 desktop wish a large second HDD that I dump all my media and content on to. I wanted to access it via my laptop so I went to the drive's properties, went to Sharing, selected Advanced Sharing,...
  8. File sharing across my private network

File sharing across my private network: Quite suddenly (I presume after a Windows 10 update) both of my TV media players are unable to access files on my Windows 10 computer. Amongst other things I have tried to turn off password protected sharing, but this change does not save correctly....
  9. Sharing folders on a private network

Sharing folders on a private network: I've been trying to set up my family's private network so the individual computers can access shared folders on the other systems, however one system is not cooperating. In network sharing advanced, I've set the computer to recognize it's on a private network, turned on...
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...