Windows 10: How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time?

Discus and support How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time there is an update of Windows 10 there are screwups somewhere in Word. I had Windows 7 when I did my update to 10. Now I can't keep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeverleeACouillard, Dec 31, 2018.

1. How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time?

Every time there is an update of Windows 10 there are screwups somewhere in Word. I had Windows 7 when I did my update to 10.

Now I can't keep my toolbar in Word open all the time. Don't tell me it's designed that way, that is not a solution. I've had it open for years.

:)

BeverleeACouillard, Dec 31, 2018

2. Narrator Opens On Top Of Tool Bar in 10240

When I start Windows 10, the Narrator Box opens on top of the windows icon and the "Search Window" words at the bottom left side of the screen. If I open the Narrator Box and then put it back down, it always goes to it's proper position "within" the tool bar and from then on all is well.

Is there a way to not need to do this step at startup? I would think the Narrator icon should simply open within the tool bar, to the right of the "Search Window" space. You can see it is in both locations at startup!

Attached picture shows exactly how it looks at startup. Incidentally, this only happens when your have "Auto Hide" tool bar checked in the Tool Bar Properties Box. If tool bar is not hidden, this white Narrator box never shows up.

GeorgeRace, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time?

Tool bars absent when site is opened.

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the status of the issue on different web browsers. In case you face the issue on Internet Explorer, you may add the website to Compatibility view settings and check if it helps.
    To add the website to compatibility view follow the steps below.

Steps:-

• Open Internet Explorer and go to the website.

• Press Alt + X keys and select
          Compatibility view settings

• Click on Add and Close.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Jessen P, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time?

1. How can I keep my Tool Bar OPEN all the time? - Similar Threads - keep Tool Bar

2. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?: There is no wifi in my building so I set my computer running Windows 10 Enterprise to be the mobile hotspot for my phone to connect to wifi, however when I leave the room or sometimes just after a certain amount of time has passed, I notice the hotspot is no longer on and I...
  3. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?: There is no wifi in my building so I set my computer running Windows 10 Enterprise to be the mobile hotspot for my phone to connect to wifi, however when I leave the room or sometimes just after a certain amount of time has passed, I notice the hotspot is no longer on and I...
  4. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps crashing when i open it: My search bar keeps crashing every time i open it or it closes but i have done the sfc scan now ive done dism online cleanup image restore health and it still wont respond also its been doing this for months now and i still dont know what to do....
  6. All of my microsoft apps close immediately after I open them they minimize to tool bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All of my microsoft apps close immediately after I open them they minimize to tool bar: I have tried everything including system restore. Nothing is helping. Even my "settings" when I click on it minimizes immediately. This happened once before and I somehow got it working again but it has been weeks now. It is driving me crazy....
  7. how can i open file for all my saved passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i open file for all my saved passwords.: how do i get my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-file-for-all-my-saved-passwords/bc25df76-10ff-4abf-8337-816c4172e788"
  8. How can i keep snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i keep snipping tool?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/devicemodder2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5afld/how_can_i_keep_snipping_tool/
  9. How do I open up my printer and devices and put the icon on the tool bar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I open up my printer and devices and put the icon on the tool bar?: I cannot find and open up my HP Printer device and my printer is not printing my documents. I also notice the printer icon is not on the tool bar as usual....
  10. How do I open all folders at one time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I open all folders at one time?: how to open all folders at one time * Original title: folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-all-folders-at-one-time/470915d7-16af-421e-93a7-209cbc2806ab"