Windows 10: how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

Discus and support how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a dell windows 10 laptop, I just purchased Microsoft office, since the laptop didn't come with it. my question is, how can I keep programs I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nemesis911, Jun 18, 2019.

1. how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

I have a dell windows 10 laptop, I just purchased Microsoft office, since the laptop didn't come with it.

my question is, how can I keep programs I'm working on open after I leave the laptop for a period of time. programs like QuickBooks, word, etc.

thank you, Karen

:)

Nemesis911, Jun 18, 2019

2. how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 18, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

n-ster, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

1. how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop - Similar Threads - keep programs running

2. how can i keep my pictures in order

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i keep my pictures in order: how can I keep my pictures in order .I try and find a certain picture I have to go through all of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-my-pictures-in-order/3b2720d1-7ae3-4526-960b-9474acc9f9aa"
  3. I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs: The stop code is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed is : asmtxhci.sys Please help! 126609
  4. How do I leave??

How do I leave??: How do I leave this app?? There is no exit button and I don't know what to do . :C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-leave/b9a82287-1102-45c5-87e9-768e30689299
  5. I can not run any program

I can not run any program: I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files. not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-run-any-program/85c66dc3-7a26-4543-8122-4fa9d5eb6427
  6. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?: How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? Despite of having the followings, I can not pair them. Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service Service supporting the audio gateway role of the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile. Automatic (Trigger Start) Local System...
  7. How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?: I tend to have Spotify playing whenever I'm gaming. In the past when my wife would switch to her name on the computer Spotify would keep playing with no problems & I would be able to control it from my phone. With Windows 10, it stops playing the moment she switches to her...
  8. I keep crashing when I run a certain program

I keep crashing when I run a certain program: When I launch Rumble fighter, after the patching is done and the game is about to launch. I get the blue screen and it says "kmode exception not handled dump_wmimmc.sys" I'm not very good with computers please helpAttachment 51118 i7-4790K MSI GTX 970 Gaming Red Asrock...
  9. How can I keep Win10 running 24/7?

How can I keep Win10 running 24/7?: On my home network I have a 'basic' machine running Novosoft HandyBackUp. This is left unattended with HandyBackUp, Windows Explorer & Task Manager windows open. The backup program runs at 3am each morning - in theory. On Win7 I had to disable Microsoft updates to stop...
  10. is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?: Hi is there a program that can hide the taskbar when i run photoshop for example? that can hide if there is process starting or running specified by me thanks 71650