Windows 10: how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

Discus and support how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a dell windows 10 laptop, I just purchased Microsoft office, since the laptop didn't come with it. my question is, how can I keep programs I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nemesis911, Jun 18, 2019.

1. how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

I have a dell windows 10 laptop, I just purchased Microsoft office, since the laptop didn't come with it.

my question is, how can I keep programs I'm working on open after I leave the laptop for a period of time. programs like QuickBooks, word, etc.

thank you, Karen

:)

Nemesis911, Jun 18, 2019

2. how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 18, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

n-ster, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

1. how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop - Similar Threads - keep programs running

2. How can I keep my screen running even when the lid is off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep my screen running even when the lid is off?: Hi! I want to make my screen keep running with the lights on even when the laptop's lid is closed. No, I'm not referring to the battery settings and all that. I want the screen to be awake which I know how to and I want the screen to be on. I want it to be on and running with...
  3. my laptop stops charging when I run a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop stops charging when I run a program: my laptoplenovo g460, upgraded from windows 7 to widows 10. stops charging when is run something. play game, use chrome with multiple tab, sometimes even when i watch youtube it stops charging. And sometimes when i minimize an application it charges again. I tried clean...
  4. my laptop stops charging when I run a program

my laptop stops charging when I run a program: my laptoplenovo g460, upgraded from windows 7 to widows 10. stops charging when is run something. play game, use chrome with multiple tab, sometimes even when i watch youtube it stops charging. And sometimes when i minimize an application it charges again. I tried clean...
  5. my laptop stops charging when I run a program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. My pc keeps crashing when I leave a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing when I leave a game: My pc is working fine during games even when on high load my temps don't exceed 85°C on GPU/CPU. The crashes happen when I leave the game. For example when playing COD Warzone 2 the game runs fine but when I leave the game and go into the lobby/menu my pc black screens and...
  7. My pc keeps crashing when I leave a game

My pc keeps crashing when I leave a game: My pc is working fine during games even when on high load my temps don't exceed 85°C on GPU/CPU. The crashes happen when I leave the game. For example when playing COD Warzone 2 the game runs fine but when I leave the game and go into the lobby/menu my pc black screens and...
  8. My pc keeps crashing when I leave a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I keep crashing when I run a certain program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep crashing when I run a certain program: When I launch Rumble fighter, after the patching is done and the game is about to launch. I get the blue screen and it says "kmode exception not handled dump_wmimmc.sys" I'm not very good with computers please helpAttachment 51118 i7-4790K MSI GTX 970 Gaming Red Asrock...
  10. is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?: Hi is there a program that can hide the taskbar when i run photoshop for example? that can hide if there is process starting or running specified by me thanks 71650