Windows 10: How can i keep real time protection OFF?

Discus and support How can i keep real time protection OFF? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this game which ran fine for a year on W7. Then i upgraded to W10 and it no longer worked. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but every time it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hepme, Nov 21, 2020.

1. hepme Win User

How can i keep real time protection OFF?

I have this game which ran fine for a year on W7. Then i upgraded to W10 and it no longer worked. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but every time it would give me an error and not start. I googled it and found the issue is the system will not allow a certain file and deletes it when u try and run the game. The problem is i can turn "real time protection" off which is the fix i found in many google searches, but the stupid protection will not stay off and when it turns itself back on it will just delete the file again. How can i turn that [email protected] thing off for good? I have kept all protection off because of things like this since i have been online in the late 90s and while i have had some issue i have always been able to fix them and it's worth the occasional virus or whatever to eliminate problems like this. So if anyone knows how to turn the thing off permanently please clue me in. I AM supposedly admin on my PC and i even try checking the run as admin box in the file before installing but it seems W10 just doesn't want people to have control of their own PC.

:)

hepme, Nov 21, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Nov 21, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Nov 21, 2020
  4. How can i keep real time protection OFF?

real time protection

thanks for the suggestions. after I scanned and rebooted, the real time protection is on and working fine. thanks. Jk

JacobKottackal, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

How can i keep real time protection OFF?

1. How can i keep real time protection OFF? - Similar Threads - keep real protection

2. real-time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  3. HOW CAN I TURN ON MY REAL TIME PROTECTION

HOW CAN I TURN ON MY REAL TIME PROTECTION: I don't know why my real time protection is not working. I cannot turn on or off my real time protection and I am using windows 10 home. If anybody have any solution please reply...
  4. My Windows Defender Real Time Protection keeps on becoming off!

My Windows Defender Real Time Protection keeps on becoming off!: My Windows Defender Real Time Protection keeps on becoming off after every week! I got a notification about it... I googled about it and found out that an another antivirus program can block it but I don't have any. I also ran a Full System Scan But didn't find any...
  5. how to turn off win def real time protection

how to turn off win def real time protection: I have installed system mechanic on my pc,this has its own anti virus,in order to turn on its real time protection feature,its asking me to turn off win def real time protection.so how can I turn this off?no such option in win def tools,or turn win def to off [ATTACH]...
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  7. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: Windows, why does your programs/developers continue to turn on real time protection every time I turn it off? My computer already has real time protection and cannot handle two (2) applications running real time protection simultaneously. Never fails every day I go in and...
  8. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?

Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?: Hi How do I turn Real-Time Protection OFF so it will stay off, also after a reboot? Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.228...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e