Windows 10: How can i keep snipping tool?

Discus and support How can i keep snipping tool? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/devicemodder2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5afld/how_can_i_keep_snipping_tool/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/devicemodder2, Dec 2, 2019.

1. How can i keep snipping tool?

/u/devicemodder2, Dec 2, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Dec 2, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 2, 2019
  4. How can i keep snipping tool?

snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

How can i keep snipping tool?

1. How can i keep snipping tool? - Similar Threads - keep snipping tool

2. Snipping tool keeps opening automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool keeps opening automatically: Recently something weird is happening to my laptop.The snipping tool keeps opening automatically.I know the print screen button is a shortcut to the snipping tool app but i have checked my print screen button is working fine.The temporary solution is to disable print screen...
  3. Snipping tool keeps opening automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool keeps opening automatically: Recently something weird is happening to my laptop.The snipping tool keeps opening automatically.I know the print screen button is a shortcut to the snipping tool app but i have checked my print screen button is working fine.The temporary solution is to disable print screen...
  4. Snipping tool keep showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool keep showing up: I uninstall my snip and sketch bc it is buggy and keep appearing whenever i type something. But it still keep on appearing. How to completely disable or uninstall snip and sketch...
  5. Snipping tool keep showing up

Snipping tool keep showing up: I uninstall my snip and sketch bc it is buggy and keep appearing whenever i type something. But it still keep on appearing. How to completely disable or uninstall snip and sketch...
  6. How to keep snipping tool instead of Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to keep snipping tool instead of Snip & Sketch?: Hi! The program I primarily use at work Harmony Toon Boom v17.0.2 does not paste directly from windows+shift+S or the new Snip & Sketch tool, but snipping tool has no issue. Is it possible to avoid windows taking snipping tool away in future updates so that I can continue to...
  7. How to delete snipping tool?

How to delete snipping tool?: I really want to remove the snipping tool, but whenever I click on prtsc the snipping tool will come up, but instead I want to light shot to screenshot. I go on services, but as can see there is snipping tool. [ATTACH]...
  8. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  9. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  10. How do I disable the Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the Snipping Tool: So I recently discovered that I actually like snip and sketch over the old snipping tool. Problem is the snipping tool always pops up first in search when I type snip. Anyone know how to just remove the old Snipping tool from search results? Yes I know there are more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add text to snip and sketch

2. how to keep windows snipping tool