Windows 10: How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?

Discus and support How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my audio is perfectly fine, but when I launch a game that requires 80% of my pc processors, the audio sounds like a metal can. I can't talk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mickel St-Jean Étudiant, Nov 25, 2022.

1. How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?

So my audio is perfectly fine, but when I launch a game that requires 80% of my pc processors, the audio sounds like a metal can. I can't talk to friends or play the game I want without that crispy audio. Please help!

:)

Mickel St-Jean Étudiant, Nov 25, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing? :p

cadaveca, Nov 25, 2022
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 25, 2022
  4. How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?

Smittychat., Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?

1. How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing? - Similar Threads - keep sound quality

2. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  3. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  4. Somebody keeps logging into my account even tho i removed the device and changed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somebody keeps logging into my account even tho i removed the device and changed the...: My account was accesed by an account stealer link. I removed the unfamiliar device from microsoft store even and changed the password several times. I have all 2fa methods active and i wish you could help me permanently remove/ban the device from logging on my account. I...
  5. Somebody keeps logging into my account even tho i removed the device and changed the...

Somebody keeps logging into my account even tho i removed the device and changed the...: My account was accesed by an account stealer link. I removed the unfamiliar device from microsoft store even and changed the password several times. I have all 2fa methods active and i wish you could help me permanently remove/ban the device from logging on my account. I...
  6. My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?: I use a steelseries bluetooth headset and have had a lot of trouble trying to fix this. My drivers say they are up to date when I attempt to update them, and the speakers on my laptop sound fine....
  7. My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?

My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?: I use a steelseries bluetooth headset and have had a lot of trouble trying to fix this. My drivers say they are up to date when I attempt to update them, and the speakers on my laptop sound fine....
  8. How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?

How can I keep the good sound quality even tho my pc is rushing?: So my audio is perfectly fine, but when I launch a game that requires 80% of my pc processors, the audio sounds like a metal can. I can't talk to friends or play the game I want without that crispy audio. Please help!...
  9. How can I restore sound to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I restore sound to my PC: How can I restore sound to my PC. I can ghet nothing from my speakers or headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-sound-to-my-pc/19ecedac-9b0f-4d14-833d-db1d5ad08bc6
  10. How to get good sound quality on Windows with airpods pro in Headset mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get good sound quality on Windows with airpods pro in Headset mode?: My Airpods pro have a very good sound quality on my Mac/iPhone, but have a very, very poor quality on Windows when used as a headset. Windows install them with 2 "modes". One is "Headphones" where the quality is great, but the microphone cannot be used. The other is...