Windows 10: How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout?

Discus and support How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I log back in the screen is reduced to a very small size and have to enlarge it every time I log back in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scott D., Jan 23, 2020.

1. Scott D. Win User

How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout?

When I log back in the screen is reduced to a very small size and have to enlarge it every time I log back in.

:)

Scott D., Jan 23, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout?

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.4

Change Log v1.4
    • New button icons!. - Thanks Drone
    • New Refresh button.
    Download here!

Main Screen - New Screen!

How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout? Main.jpg

Mindweaver, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout?

1. How can I keep the same size screen for downloads after I logout? - Similar Threads - keep same size

2. How can I name or keep a custom page size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I name or keep a custom page size?: I have a Brother MFC-J485DW printer and Windows 10 Pro. Before I had to reinstall my OS due to a virus I had two different custom paper sizes that I used a lot in Office Word 2007 named Half-Sheet 5.5" x 8.5" and Atlantis 5.5" x 7". Needless to say I lost those when I had to...
  3. No matter how many times I resize the image it keeps going on the same size for my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter how many times I resize the image it keeps going on the same size for my...: Every time I resize the image whether it's pixels or percentage and then I select background or lock screen it always goes to the same size no matter what I do you guys made this so difficult to use that it is literally pissing me off where I want to break my **** I follow...
  4. How can I tell Windows to open applications in the same position and size as I closed them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell Windows to open applications in the same position and size as I closed them?: I open a lot of applications throughout the day, and in Windows 10 they would open where I closed them. This made it easy to open multiple photos at once, because they'd just open on top of each other and I could flick through them.However, since installing Windows 11 on a...
  5. How can I tell Windows to open applications in the same position and size as I closed them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell Windows to open applications in the same position and size as I closed them?: I open a lot of applications throughout the day, and in Windows 10 they would open where I closed them. This made it easy to open multiple photos at once, because they'd just open on top of each other and I could flick through them.However, since installing Windows 11 on a...
  6. Windows resetting application position and size after screen losing signal logout / inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows resetting application position and size after screen losing signal logout / inactivity: So I have 2 monitors but it doesn't matter, because it also happens when using a single monitor.The problem is windows will reset the application position and size after the stop sending the signal to the monitor such as logout, long time no action.I have tested it a little...
  7. Windows resetting application position and size after screen losing signal logout / inactivity

Windows resetting application position and size after screen losing signal logout / inactivity: So I have 2 monitors but it doesn't matter, because it also happens when using a single monitor.The problem is windows will reset the application position and size after the stop sending the signal to the monitor such as logout, long time no action.I have tested it a little...
  8. Windows resetting application position and size after screen losing signal logout / inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode?

How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode?: How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode? * Original title: windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-the-windows-in-the-same-spot-and/ff3072ac-94ba-4cc5-9205-92b3a7ddfa5e
  10. Change the size of text causes logout

Change the size of text causes logout: Under Display settings and Customize Your Display, there is an option called "Change the size of text, apps and other" When I change this, it wants me to logout. I generally want to change the size of text to get a better view/perspective on the app that I'm running. But,...