Windows 10: How can I Kill one drive

Discus and support How can I Kill one drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key . Cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Mar 9, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

How can I Kill one drive

Hi there
    Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key .

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 9, 2019
  2. little cat, Mar 9, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Mar 9, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

How can I Kill one drive

Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I Kill one drive

1. How can I Kill one drive - Similar Threads - Kill drive

2. your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop: Your latest update for windows11 home crashed my hard drive and and I cannot open my os now. Only have a loop between the Automatic Repair and bluescreen for Watchdog popup Error...
  3. your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop: Your latest update for windows11 home crashed my hard drive and and I cannot open my os now. Only have a loop between the Automatic Repair and bluescreen for Watchdog popup Error...
  4. Disabling Memory integrity, Core Isolation on 22H2 kills Network Drive, Shares, NAS access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Memory integrity, Core Isolation on 22H2 kills Network Drive, Shares, NAS access: New laptop, LG envy 17Z90Q-K.ADS9U1 Win11 Home. Upgraded to Pro & 22H2. Fully updated.Everything running great, time to install VirtualBOX with Win7 & WinXP and probably Win98SE.The Win7 runs extra slow and XP fails to install even after 6 different attempts. Research got me...
  5. Disabling Memory integrity, Core Isolation on 22H2 kills Network Drive, Shares, NAS access

Disabling Memory integrity, Core Isolation on 22H2 kills Network Drive, Shares, NAS access: New laptop, LG envy 17Z90Q-K.ADS9U1 Win11 Home. Upgraded to Pro & 22H2. Fully updated.Everything running great, time to install VirtualBOX with Win7 & WinXP and probably Win98SE.The Win7 runs extra slow and XP fails to install even after 6 different attempts. Research got me...
  6. Windows 11 Just Killed my C: Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Just Killed my C: Drive: So there are a few things that I notice and would like suggestions on how I could go about fixing them. I recently upgraded my pc to windows 11 and it started to stutter every once and a while after updating to the latest release insider build of windows 11 as of yesterdays...
  7. Windows 11 Just Killed my C: Drive

Windows 11 Just Killed my C: Drive: So there are a few things that I notice and would like suggestions on how I could go about fixing them. I recently upgraded my pc to windows 11 and it started to stutter every once and a while after updating to the latest release insider build of windows 11 as of yesterdays...
  8. Windows Update 21H2 Killing Hard Drives

Windows Update 21H2 Killing Hard Drives: Hello there.I have 3 computers that tried to update to 21H2. 2 Dell Desktops with a SATA interface, and 1 HP laptop with an NVME interface.In all 3 cases, once the update was complete, the computer would not boot or reboot immediately after the update.Going into the BIOS...
  9. Windows Update 21H2 Killing Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 21H2 Killing Hard Drives: Hello there.I have 3 computers that tried to update to 21H2. 2 Dell Desktops with a SATA interface, and 1 HP laptop with an NVME interface.In all 3 cases, once the update was complete, the computer would not boot or reboot immediately after the update.Going into the BIOS...
  10. Windows Update 21H2 Killing Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming