Windows 10: How can I Kill onedrive

Discus and support How can I Kill onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key . Cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Mar 9, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

How can I Kill onedrive

Hi there
    Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key .

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    OneDrive CPU usage is killing my Surface Pro 4...!

Thank you for your response. If OneDrive is crashing whenever you start a session, we suggest you clear the cache in the Microsoft Uploader. Simply follow the steps provided below.

• On the Start screen, search for Upload Center.
    • Click the Office Upload Center icon.
    • Click Setttings.
    • Click Delete cached files.
    • Click Ok.

In regards to the limitations of OneDrive. You get 5 GB of storage when you sign up for OneDrive, but you can always buy more or sign up for Office 365 to get more storage. Read on this

link
    to learn more about storage plans and billing.

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 9, 2019
  4. How can I Kill onedrive

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I Kill onedrive

1. How can I Kill onedrive - Similar Threads - Kill onedrive

2. Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet: When connecting my Desktop Gaming PC to either Ethernet or WiFi, the entire internet is killed. No wifi or Ethernet traffic will work for any device. When Ethernet is unplugged or WiFi is disconnected from the PC, the internet comes back for all devices. Tried new routers,...
  3. Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet: When connecting my Desktop Gaming PC to either Ethernet or WiFi, the entire internet is killed. No wifi or Ethernet traffic will work for any device. When Ethernet is unplugged or WiFi is disconnected from the PC, the internet comes back for all devices. Tried new routers,...
  4. How to kill OneDrive, but save files in it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to kill OneDrive, but save files in it?: I got a new computer with Windows 11 and OneDrive embedded. I do not need it and I unlinked my PC from OneDrive. However, the folder OneDrive is still sitting in the C>Users>myname>OneDrive and includes two folders - Documents and Pictures. Hence, each file in Documents is...
  5. How to kill OneDrive, but save files in it?

How to kill OneDrive, but save files in it?: I got a new computer with Windows 11 and OneDrive embedded. I do not need it and I unlinked my PC from OneDrive. However, the folder OneDrive is still sitting in the C>Users>myname>OneDrive and includes two folders - Documents and Pictures. Hence, each file in Documents is...
  6. How to move my stuff off of OneDrive then kill off OneDrive permanently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move my stuff off of OneDrive then kill off OneDrive permanently: I never wanted OneDrive, but when I bought a new laptop, it somehow was enabled, and now I'm having tons of error messages telling me OneDrive is full and I should buy more storage. I attempted to move MY files off of OneDrive, but now File Explorer shows all my files with...
  7. How to move my stuff off of OneDrive then kill off OneDrive permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move my stuff off of OneDrive then kill off OneDrive permanently: I never wanted OneDrive, but when I bought a new laptop, it somehow was enabled, and now I'm having tons of error messages telling me OneDrive is full and I should buy more storage. I attempted to move MY files off of OneDrive, but now File Explorer shows all my files with...
  8. How to move my stuff off of OneDrive then kill off OneDrive permanently

9. How can I KILL OneDrive completely?

How can I KILL OneDrive completely?: Hello, I got a brand new computer which I set up the first week of July, with a pre-installed version of Win 10 Pro. The first thing I had to do was to disable OneDrive, as it was set as the default place for everything, and cleared the desktop of all the Win 10 tiles and...
  10. Onedrive - another huge problem killing the PC and consuming most of the payed surf

Onedrive - another huge problem killing the PC and consuming most of the payed surf: I just discussed the hopeless routine sedlauncher that allmost killes peoples laptops and pc:s when its working a lot but is not at all needed or anyhow cause more problems than it handles if one doesnt own a superfast-pc of latest model. It slows down my pc:s far to much and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kill onedrive

2. how to kill onedrive