Windows 10: How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

Discus and support How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In another forum someone is suggesting that a problem I am experiencing could be because I am running Windows 10 M. I don't think I am. Settings tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rafikiphoto, Oct 5, 2018.

1. How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

In another forum someone is suggesting that a problem I am experiencing could be because I am running Windows 10 M. I don't think I am. Settings tells me it is Windows 10 Pro. Could it still be an M version?

:)

rafikiphoto, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

1. How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M? - Similar Threads - version

2. New Skype Insider Preview version 8.42.76.55 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview version 8.42.76.55 now available: Available on Desktop app for Windows and the Store app in the Microsoft Store Versions: 8.42.76.55 and 14.42.54.0 In this week's Insider build, we're making it easier for you to control your calls! While you may have already noticed that you can mute people in a group call,...
  3. Office Insider version 1904 fast build 11514.20004 - March 22

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider version 1904 fast build 11514.20004 - March 22: What's new Word Redesigned product icon The Word product icon has been redesigned to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent Office experience. [ATTACH] Known Issues Pinned Start tiles may not update and still show the old product icons. Only product icons have...
  4. Windows Apps Folder Not Removing Old Versions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Apps Folder Not Removing Old Versions: My windowsapps folder contain multiple versions of apps i no longer have installed such as candy crush saga and disneymagic kingdoms. How can i delete the items from windowsapps?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from version 1803 to version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from version 1803 to version 1809: Hello, My OS is Windows Pro. I was having problems with Windows not installing updates with version 1803. I saw a video that instructed me to upgrade Windows to maybe solve the issue. I went to: Microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10. My system upgraded to Windows...
  6. What version of Win 10 is downloaded by MCT

What version of Win 10 is downloaded by MCT: Hi all, The last time I used Media Creation Tool (MCT) to download Win 10 onto my flash memory, MCT didn't ask me of the version of Win 10 whether I want x64 or x86. My question is, what version, x64 or x86, is downloaded by MCT (by default) when it doesn't ask a question...
  7. New Surface app version 37.306.139.0 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface app version 37.306.139.0 for Windows 10: Get the most out of your Surface. The Surface app provides you with customization options and opportunity to learn more about your Surface device. Give feedback on your experience so we can keep making it better. Safety, warranty, and regulatory info is there whenever you...
  8. How Can I make Windows 10 look like other Windows versions, ie; Windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I make Windows 10 look like other Windows versions, ie; Windows 7: I have never liked the Windows 10 Interface with the tiles. How can I bring back the old Windows 7 look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-windows-10-look-like-other-windows/50e67ee7-a34c-4f1c-9fb9-79f0d74ee830
  9. System infected with trojan horse Skeeyah.I through Visual Studio 2017 Community version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System infected with trojan horse Skeeyah.I through Visual Studio 2017 Community version...: My system was infected with the "Skeeyah.I" trojan horse while updating to the newest version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. This would be edition 15.9.9. Everything was fine, and my system was operating properly until the update. After the update it was a...
  10. Microsoft account shows wrong Win10 build version

Microsoft account shows wrong Win10 build version: My Microsoft account (accessed via browser) shows my PC as 'never having been updated' and says the PC is running Windows 10 Pro version 1803 But the PC is updated to version 1809 (and has been for months). Windows settings shows the correct build (1809) Why is this...