Windows 10: how can i know my installed windows license key ??

Discus and support how can i know my installed windows license key ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new PC with pre-installed windows 10 pro activated already. Now i want to install a fresh windows 10 pro on different drive. So how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vinod26, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Vinod26 Win User

how can i know my installed windows license key ??

I bought a new PC with pre-installed windows 10 pro activated already. Now i want to install a fresh windows 10 pro on different drive. So how can i know my installed windows license key ??

:)

Vinod26, Aug 15, 2022

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Aug 15, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2022
  4. how can i know my installed windows license key ??

Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

how can i know my installed windows license key ??

1. how can i know my installed windows license key ?? - Similar Threads - installed license key

2. how i can know the number of license we use ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can know the number of license we use ?: how i can know the number of license we use ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-know-the-number-of-license-we-use/5445dffb-39b9-43fe-8218-a6b0592fa483
  3. how i can know the number of license we use ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i can know the number of license we use ?: how i can know the number of license we use ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-know-the-number-of-license-we-use/5445dffb-39b9-43fe-8218-a6b0592fa483
  4. how can i know my installed windows license key ??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i know my installed windows license key ??: I bought a new PC with pre-installed windows 10 pro activated already. Now i want to install a fresh windows 10 pro on different drive. So how can i know my installed windows license key ??...
  5. how can i know my installed windows license key ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i know my installed windows license key ??: I bought a new PC with pre-installed windows 10 pro activated already. Now i want to install a fresh windows 10 pro on different drive. So how can i know my installed windows license key ??...
  6. How I can get my licensed WINDOWS - product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I can get my licensed WINDOWS - product key?: I have licensed windows life time free in my laptop. This I got as Free feature along while buying new laptop. I have not educated to collect product key of windows. Recently I need to change battery & service due to other issue they have uninstalled my licensed windows &...
  7. How I can get my licensed WINDOWS - product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can get my licensed WINDOWS - product key?: I have licensed windows life time free in my laptop. This I got as Free feature along while buying new laptop. I have not educated to collect product key of windows. Recently I need to change battery & service due to other issue they have uninstalled my licensed windows &...
  8. How I can get my licensed WINDOWS - product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. how can i know my windows 10 product keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i know my windows 10 product keys: i am really having a really issue trying to update my pc back to windows 10,as i cant really figure my product key anymore* Moved from Research/Eyes First...
  10. How can I downgrade my windows license key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I downgrade my windows license key?: So I regrettably used a 3rd party website to upgrade my windows 10 home that I got when I bought my computer a while ago from bestbuy since I wanted to try doing some remote access stuff when I wasn't there. A few hours later I noticed that they activate windows watermark...