Windows 10: How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no

Discus and support How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please think of this situation: The hard drive on an All-in-One PC isn't booting, not even to the Recovery Environment. So I've booted with a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antonio3535, Aug 3, 2020.

1. How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no

Please think of this situation:
    The hard drive on an All-in-One PC isn't booting, not even to the Recovery Environment.
    So I've booted with a Windows 10 installer and opened Command Prompt from this installer.

My question is:
    Can I know the Windows version or build of the system drive from this Command Prompt?

I'd like to know this so as to quicky know the Windows version without having to boot from a Hiren's Boot CD/Gandalf or similar

Any help much appreciated

:)

antonio3535, Aug 3, 2020
  2. groze Win User

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Touch screen is not working for your HP All-in-one touch screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
  4. How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no

How to record a window build

Help
    I have been tasked to build a window's image for our work, but I was trying to find something to keep a record on how to keep all the steps on the build. any one got a suggestion in what to use.

many thanks

*Biggrin

MacScottie62, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no

1. How can I know the windows version or build on an All-in-One with a no - Similar Threads - version build

2. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  3. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  4. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build: Windows Update tries to download KB4023057: Update Health Tools and fails with error 0x800700c1. When attempting to manually install, it says a newer version is already installed. During the same updated, Windows Update tries to download KB5033372 OS Builds 19044.3803 and...
  5. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build: Windows Update tries to download KB4023057: Update Health Tools and fails with error 0x800700c1. When attempting to manually install, it says a newer version is already installed. During the same updated, Windows Update tries to download KB5033372 OS Builds 19044.3803 and...
  6. Windows Update keeps trying to download incorrect version/build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...

Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives...
  9. Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 update: Hi Microsoft Community....I did the latest update " Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 " in setting - windows update - update history, the option " see what's new " doesn't work, any idea why ? see pics bellow...also nothing really change with that 23h2 update !!!...
  10. Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 update

Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 update: Hi Microsoft Community....I did the latest update " Windows 11 pro version 23h2 / build 22631.2428 " in setting - windows update - update history, the option " see what's new " doesn't work, any idea why ? see pics bellow...also nothing really change with that 23h2 update !!!...