Windows 10: How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group?

Discus and support How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Currently I have my two children and several adult members including my wife in my family group. Any time one of my children requests consent for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rojma, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Rojma Win User

How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group?

Currently I have my two children and several adult members including my wife in my family group. Any time one of my children requests consent for something (e.g. app purchase) all of the adult members in my Family Group get emails regarding allowing access. I want to limit that to just my wife and myself. How can I do that? I cannot seem to find a setting to limit the emails to just my wife and myself.

:)

Rojma, Dec 1, 2019

2. microsoft family group time limits

i removed myself from our microsoft family group a few weeks ago, and yet i still have time limits active on my account - i had read that accounts not in a family group should not be affected by the time limits set in that family group so you can understand
    my confusion

JessKendall, Dec 1, 2019
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Dec 1, 2019
  4. How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group?

1. How can I limit who gets consent emails in my Family Group? - Similar Threads - limit gets consent

2. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...: I am the family organiser and premium subscriber for my Microsoft account. My ex-husband is still on my account as an organiser and I wish to remove him from this and the family group. Whenever I click on the 3 dots to remove him, a box pops up with 'Underneath the options...
  3. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...: I am the family organiser and premium subscriber for my Microsoft account. My ex-husband is still on my account as an organiser and I wish to remove him from this and the family group. Whenever I click on the 3 dots to remove him, a box pops up with 'Underneath the options...
  4. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. family consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family consent: i am no longer a family member at all and my age in my account is above 40. but still it asks me for a parent consent, in order to open chrome or open some file in my edge browser. i dont know even where this messege is sent to...
  6. family consent

family consent: i am no longer a family member at all and my age in my account is above 40. but still it asks me for a parent consent, in order to open chrome or open some file in my edge browser. i dont know even where this messege is sent to...
  7. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  8. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  9. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

10. microsoft family group time limits

microsoft family group time limits: i removed myself from our microsoft family group a few weeks ago, and yet i still have time limits active on my account - i had read that accounts not in a family group should not be affected by the time limits set in that family group so you can understand my confusion...