Windows 10: How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

Discus and support How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt_Barker, Aug 2, 2022.

1. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point.

:)

Matt_Barker, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 2, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 2, 2022
  4. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

1. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download... - Similar Threads - link Microsoft Store

2. In my windows settings, I am unable to link my PC to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my windows settings, I am unable to link my PC to my microsoft account.: I have tried to reset my personal outlook password multiple times however I am still unable to link my PC to my email.I have no issue accessing my outlook however I am unable to link my PC to my account. After going through and authenticating the login through the Microsoft...
  3. In my windows settings, I am unable to link my PC to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my windows settings, I am unable to link my PC to my microsoft account.: I have tried to reset my personal outlook password multiple times however I am still unable to link my PC to my email.I have no issue accessing my outlook however I am unable to link my PC to my account. After going through and authenticating the login through the Microsoft...
  4. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?: I go to the MS store link, I click on the download key and...nothing happens, no download no nothing. And I cant update my Laptop at all. It says I'm eligible to but it says to contact the system administrator that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  5. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?: I go to the MS store link, I click on the download key and...nothing happens, no download no nothing. And I cant update my Laptop at all. It says I'm eligible to but it says to contact the system administrator that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  6. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...: As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point....
  8. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...: As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point....
  9. How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?: So I have a laptop with Office installed. The problem is that it was installed at the store where I bought it, and so the office account is linked to some microsoft account they created. Now that I'm using the computer, when I log in through my account into (say Word) then it...
  10. Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account: In Windows 10 settings, under Accounts > Your Info ... I'm trying to use the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" option. My user account has always been local but I'm building a new PC and want to make sure my license is on my Microsoft account so I can activate...