Windows 10: How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

Discus and support How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matt_Barker, Aug 2, 2022.

1. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point.

:)

Matt_Barker, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 2, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 2, 2022
  4. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

1. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download... - Similar Threads - link Microsoft Store

2. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...: As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point....
  3. How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I link my Windows PC to my Microsoft Store account because I am unable to download...: As the subject states... I am unable to download anything from the MS Store because my PC is not showing in the device list. meaning I am blocked from downloading most things, including the XBOX related apps... so I crossplay is redundant at this point....
  4. How can I change the Microsoft account linked to my local account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I change the Microsoft account linked to my local account?: I want to use the Microsoft Family Safety application to monitor my kid's computer usage, but when setting up his computer, I used my own email account. Now I want to change it. I've been looking for ways to change it without having to create an entirely new user but I...
  5. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  6. How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?: So I have a laptop with Office installed. The problem is that it was installed at the store where I bought it, and so the office account is linked to some microsoft account they created. Now that I'm using the computer, when I log in through my account into (say Word) then it...
  7. How do I link my PC to my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link my PC to my Windows account?: I'm trying to download iCloud for WIndows 10 to my Windows 10 PC, but it doesn't get that I obviously want to download to the PC on which I am requesting the iCloud app....
  8. Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account: In Windows 10 settings, under Accounts > Your Info ... I'm trying to use the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" option. My user account has always been local but I'm building a new PC and want to make sure my license is on my Microsoft account so I can activate...
  9. I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop: when I try to log in from settings it shows "oops some error has occurred. It is probably our fault". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-log-into-my-microsoft-account-on-my/2da5cfc7-0c09-49e2-a7da-5d190386dd66
  10. Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?: I forgot the password to my Microsoft Account which I was using to sign into my laptop! I was wondering if it is possible to revert to a local account without having to sign into the Microsoft Account instead of using elevated Command Prompt to create a new local user...