Windows 10: How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

Discus and support How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Have multiple browser pages on desktop When you click on another page sometimes they resize or the back screen pops on front . Anyway to lock a page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/renegademaster9090, Nov 14, 2021.

1. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

Have multiple browser pages on desktop When you click on another page sometimes they resize or the back screen pops on front .

Anyway to lock a page as is on desktop as is as in once you have minimised the screen

submitted by /u/renegademaster9090
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/renegademaster9090, Nov 14, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, Nov 14, 2021
  4. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

I did try that, it only locks the password manager as far as I can tell, there are no settings to keep the browser itself from opening and being used. So I'm not sure what the article is explaining.

CannonRebel, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

1. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ? - Similar Threads - lock browser page

2. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.: Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout all the time. Therefore I have to reset every single screen every single day. Is there any way that I can lock these in...
  3. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.: Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout all the time. Therefore I have to reset every single screen every single day. Is there any way that I can lock these in...
  4. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. page resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    page resizing: I have switched off multitasking in Windows 10 to stop pages resizing but it has not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-resizing/4212a5e1-0417-46e4-8714-ea2cf2c6d7be
  6. How to 'lock' program to second monitor so it doesn't move?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to 'lock' program to second monitor so it doesn't move?: I've looked around for answers without much success, but maybe I missed something. I've only seen Fences, DisplayFusion, and the like brought up. Currently, when my PC isn't in sleep mode, but monitors are asleep, my programs get forced over to the primary monitor for some...
  7. How to resize a window without resizing the page?

How to resize a window without resizing the page?: I want to split screen a YouTube video, and I want to resize the window so it only shows the actual video instead of the comments, recommended, and all that stuff. Like cropping a window and being able to move it so I can split screen without all the unnecessary parts of...
  8. Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqlgaw/is_there_a_way_i_can_change_my_lock_screen/
  9. pages will not resize

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pages will not resize: When clicking the page resize nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-will-not-resize/a23ed50c-f1bb-4e81-9034-505978e5739f
  10. In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page

in Browsers and Email
    In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page: The top right where the - and the box and then the x are not visible. Also on the bottom in the task bar, nothing is visible. Thanks for your help 120677