Windows 10: How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

Discus and support How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to block the user or reset there password to kick them out of 365, however in all test cases we are still able to log in to the local device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Siefert, Aug 31, 2023.

1. How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

I am able to block the user or reset there password to kick them out of 365, however in all test cases we are still able to log in to the local device with a pin. I'm scratching my head on this one, any ideas?

:)

Chris Siefert, Aug 31, 2023
Thema:

How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

1. How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD? - Similar Threads - lock device access

2. Device locked from account management, and the account is compromised. How can I access my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device locked from account management, and the account is compromised. How can I access my...: My account was compromised and in doing so, they locked my device so I can no longer even use my pin to sign in. I am lost as to what I can do being that I don’t have the option to use a different t account...
  3. Device locked from account management, and the account is compromised. How can I access my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device locked from account management, and the account is compromised. How can I access my...: My account was compromised and in doing so, they locked my device so I can no longer even use my pin to sign in. I am lost as to what I can do being that I don’t have the option to use a different t account...
  4. How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?: I am able to block the user or reset there password to kick them out of 365, however in all test cases we are still able to log in to the local device with a pin. I'm scratching my head on this one, any ideas?...
  5. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  6. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  7. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  8. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  9. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Quick Access is locked. How can I enable it to make use of it

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access is locked. How can I enable it to make use of it: The title says it all. There ia a lot of information on how to disable Quick Access, or loose it, sell it, hide it, etc. I also searched the Tutorials, and found nothing. Perhaps someone can direct me to the instructions, if they exist. Thank you. 114574